I'm not sure if this is the right place...

Thread: I'm not sure if this is the right place...

I'm not sure if this is the right place...

But, I want to modify my Beech D-18. I have a Desktop Aviators module that I can interconnect switches and stuff through FSUIPC. I never could get my D-18 to properly "manual" start. Buttons don't seem to work. (only start I can do I Control+E) Is there a proper way to slow spin props using starter and after, say, 8 blades then switch on ignition, add fuel and then have the engine fire off. I really like complex aircraft and would like to modify my D-18 for an accurate start up sequence. Anybody tried something like this before?

I use Win 7-64 and FSX.
    Thanks for any response.
    Kind Regards,
    Grizz Wallace

Hello Grizz,

I'm afraid you'll probably get more info at the FSX forum or at FSDeveloper. As to more realistic startups in FSX, it rather depends on whether the modeler has coded them into the model afaik and I don't know whether the FSX conversion of Milton's Beech has any such systems coded in.

Do call again!
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Thanks for your response. I'll try other places.
    'Gards
    Grizz