Hello, I am new to this group and must admit that I am neither a designer, nor a developer, but I couldn't post without joining that group. That being said, CFS2 was the first computer game I ever owned, my wife got it for me with our first computer back in 2000. I am not pilot or even particularly knowledgeable about aircraft operation, but I've always loved this simulator and enjoyed it for years until Microsoft made it impossible for me to use XP. I've searched the forum and found a couple of threads on getting CFS2 to work on Windows 7, (I have Home Premium), however, to this point, I have been unable to get the game to start. All I get is the little spinning circle after I double click the icon and then nothing. Any help would be appreciated. I have changed compatibility and set to run as admin ,to no avail. I'm reasonably computer savvy, but am at a loss and will be disappointed if I can't get it to work. (Don't really want to dive into setting up a dual-boot configuration, as I may not be up to that task.) Thank you for your time and attention.