Flying stations Sea Hawk dowloads

Thread: Flying stations Sea Hawk dowloads

Flying stations Sea Hawk dowloads

HI,I just tried to download the Flying stations 2004 Sea Hawk,but the link is dead,does anybody know another place to download it at?,or how I can get in touch with the maker?Thanks

Steve from Flying Stations is a member here... look for "Nazca_Steve" (I'm pretty sure that's it), in the members list and you can send him a PM.

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Are you using this site....http://www.flyingstations.com/sea-hawk.html
    Skippy Bing is also a member here too if you can't raise Steve

Ttfn

Pete

Thanks,for the help guys,yes I am using that exact site,I will e-mail Steve,or Skippy Bing.

The link does not work, it is possible to find it elsewhere?

Thank you so very much. Olivier

It looks like you're going to have to wait until a new dedicated site is set up.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by dhazelgrove View Post
    It looks like you're going to have to wait until a new dedicated site is set up.

Dave
    Thanks for the info.

I've left a note over at Flying Stations. Hopefully.. they'll get it sorted asap
    ATB
    DaveB

Thanks all for the help,I have contacted Nazca_Steve,and let him know what's up,But I haven't heard back from him yet.

The downloads for the Seahawk are linked to Steven's own site, http://www.nazcastudios.com/gaming.htm, which seems to be no more unfortunately, maybe they need a new home? ;¬)

Jamie

There are FSX port-over versions over at Simvation, maybe you could reverse fit them to FS9, i dought if they are alter'd that much, maybe a tweak or two to the cfg. If i remember right, the Seahawk used the gauges from Dave Garwoods Hunters, so as long as you have them installed (and lets face it, who has'nt ) it should work out of the box.

cheers ian

Thanks Ian for pointing this out,I am way from my computer for a couple of days,so as soon as I get home,I will try them out,could you please put a link to them on simvation.Thanks

I've emailed Steve, partly just to make sure he is ok, but also to find out what the sitrep is with Nazca Studios. Will update if I get any news.
    Andy

Here's a link-----

http://simviation.com/1/search?submi...wk.zip&x=9&y=9

or look for Erick Hertzberger.

Its a shame this model has all but vanish'd from the FS9 world, its still one of my favorites of all time for that sim.
    I belive Steve was never very happy with his own model and had it pulled from his site, there is talk over at Flying Stations of a new-biuld for FSX but its quite far down a fairly long list of projects.

cheers ian

[QUOTE
    I've emailed Steve, partly just to make sure he is ok, but also to find out what the sitrep is with Nazca Studios. Will update if I get any news.][/QUOTE]

I remember he did shed-loads of repaints for Bill Holkers Canberras, which were also hosted at the same site.

Thanks Ian,and Andy.

Thank you very much for the information and the link.

Olivier

Lightbulb

Stop crying for the Sea Hawk .. lol
    You can have at least the clean model (first download) at this link:
    http://web.archive.org/web/201112111.../sea-hawk.html

I also guess that many here must have already (like me) all the other models (no more availables from link above)
    So it must be just to exchange some PM and problem solved !

SOH-CM-2023
    Quote Originally Posted by Navtech View Post
    Stop crying for the Sea Hawk .. lol
    You can have at least the clean model (first download) at this link:
    http://web.archive.org/web/201112111.../sea-hawk.html

I also guess that many here must have already (like me) all the other models (no more availables from link above)
    So it must be just to exchange some PM and problem solved !

I was able to download all the files listed on that page. I look forward to flying it and comparing it to the Sea Vixen I got a while gack.

Sean

Lightbulb

I was able to download all the files listed on that page
    Thank's for advice
    Yes .. all links seems to work .. but it's a waiting time to respect between downloads from a same IP
    If you have a dynamic IP it's more simple .....

Quote Originally Posted by ian elliot View Post

I remember he did shed-loads of repaints for Bill Holkers Canberras, which were also hosted at the same site.

He did, including a few of my own efforts. I'll wait until I've heard from Steve, and then hopefully we'll have a clearer idea of how to move forward.
    Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Navtech View Post
    Thank's for advice
    Yes .. all links seems to work .. but it's a waiting time to respect between downloads from a same IP
    If you have a dynamic IP it's more simple .....
    So are you saying that you can download all the models,and repaints from the web archive page,but you have to wait in between downloads,how much time are we talking?Thanks

Steve's original site seems to be working again.

Thanks again all,I'll get to downloading these beauties.

Glad this all got sorted. I've heard back from Steve, he is so busy in real life that simming has had to take a back seat, hence the problems with the site. He is happy for me to upload the Seahawks and the old Canberra stuff here, as an additional source if his own site hits problems again; so I will do exactly that, as time allows.
    Andy

Members who have read this thread: 1