GMAIL?

Thread: GMAIL?

GMAIL?

once again I've run across someone who's unhappy because they can't register here with a Gmail address, and that's all they have.
    is there any procedure for them to follow where they can get registered?

thanks
    JohnH_049

I assume that using the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page might be a good start. However when my memory is correct you need an e-mail address from a "normal provider" to register at google mail.

Huub

While it might be true that you need an alternate address to create a gmail account, you don't lose your gmail if you close the other account.

I ran into this same problem when I was between providers. I tried to re-register because I had lost my login info (couldn't remember it), that's when I found out that gmail is no good here.

Quote Originally Posted by pfflyers View Post
    While it might be true that you need an alternate address to create a gmail account, you don't lose your gmail if you close the other account.

I ran into this same problem when I was between providers. I tried to re-register because I had lost my login info (couldn't remember it), that's when I found out that gmail is no good here.
    that's like me, i now have nothing but a yahoo.com and hotmail address. if I was just now trying to register I'd be sh!t out of luck...
    JohnH_049

I'm about to be in the same boat, our internet provider has just notified us that....

Dear Inetvisions Customer,

NOTICE OF EMAIL CHANGE

This notice is a friendly reminder that as of December 30, 2011 Inetvisions will no longer be providing email.

Your internet service and other services provided will remain unchanged. We are currently deploying tower upgrades to improve internet service

Email is the ONLY thing we are turning off.

So, what do folks like us do for forum registrations that require an ISP email, but your ISP no longer provides one?

Exclamation

Although it is not something I advertise, you CAN apply for an email address at my (FS) company. After screening, you will then get an @fsmail.fssupport.com email address.
    François A. 'Navman' Dumas
    Retired - FSAddon Publishing
    Umbria, Italy

https://fssupport.com/fsblog/