I'm very glad we still have people keeping these great older flight sims still alive, believe me, especially lately CFS2 seems to be the hot take, but coming from someone who prefers CFS3 the most, feel like it's been ignored. Yes, I've pretty much used every mod there is on mine but still think it could use some new additions, IL-2's, Mig-3's, or ships you find in other expansions, but can only use on missions not campaigns etc. So, I'm calling on all you Gmax pros to PLEASE take CFS3 into consideration. I'm sure I not only speak for me, but many other CFS3 luv'ers out there.

I've heard from a lot of people that CFS3 is "buggy" and CFS2 runs smoother, fyi, that's because they're a TON of errors in both the CFS3 Effects files, and Global Layer. Those will definitely cause crashes. I'll be posting my Effects.XML for download which I worked three and a half weeks on, removing spelling errors, and numerous duplicates. Even put everything in alphabetical order. As for the Global Layer, check the airfields sections, Dusseldorf is missing a "u" in one. A French airfield in the city of "Beziers" is missing the "z", and two at the bottom have Britain spelt "Britton". I've noticed since I made those corrections, only one crash in four months.

Anyway, thought I'd beg a little, lol. But seriously would deeply appreciate seeing some new things for CFS3 posted on here. Thanks guys.