After EBFS Florennes (downloadable on this website) I uploaded 2 more sceneries of mine today. EBBL Kleine Brogel in the north of Belgium. This is the second largest military base in Belgium. I have uploaded 2 versions, EBBL Kleine Brogel for FSX EBBL Kleine Brogel for P3Dv4 - This is a Freeware FSX scenery from the Belgian airbase Kleine Brogel (Belgium). - I started making this scenery for my own use. - At the request of many, I have gone much further than I myself wanted and could. - Gradually I have learned a lot in the field of scenery building . - I have received support from various people, even if I didn't like it anymore because of an almost insurmountable problem. - By trial and error I have tried a so realistic possible air base. - Several people have let me know if I like this or that I was able to insert into the scenery, I almost always succeeded. - I'll have to disappoint a few though, because I didn't manage to make a scenery with 'night lighting'. - The airport lighting is also not working as it should. - I also had to do the job from Kleine Brogel to Peer something move otherwise the approach lights would be in the middle of the lane (sorry residents of Kleine Brogel, I will never do it again) . Originally there were thousands of trees, but I had to remove them because otherwise the plane will fly with jerks - Now there are about two hundred trees. - Another problem I encountered was the photorealistic background of Coogle Earth© . - Due to copyrights I had to remove the background. - Provided payment this would have been possible, but then this scenery would no longer be freeware. - It was also the case with an AI model of an F-104G. I wish you a lot of fun flying with 'My EBBL' as I have always called it and there will undoubtedly be updates to follow. grtz Peter Corvette (zzip) Tsonjingboldog / Mongolia