I just finished a very complex terminal that a friend requested me to do for him that took over a week. I was fortunate to be given access to the actual architects drawings for it. He still has work to do on the airport. If satisfied it will probably be shared here. Now that my part is complete, I am going "back to Texas" GA. I enjoyed doing Denton Executive and also Gun Barrel Airpark. I found online two others: Houston Executive and also Austin Executive with custom buildings. Nobody except for X-plane it seems ever did West Houston Executive airport. I just Google Earth'd it and I think it will be a nice addition since it is the HQ of the Houston Chapter of the Commemorative Air Force and they keep their N3N there. A perfect addon for the upcoming GAS N3N just beginning to be developed. I will probably do all the buildings custom in Sketchup take my time to do them accurately. Falcon 409 set the bar with his Bucks Cty PA airport he has just finished. Ed's airports always challenge me to do a bit better with each one I tackle. Thank you Ed.