I've revived the Beechcraft Starship-2000 by Matt Stenova. (ca. 2012). I enjoyed flying it when it was released but oddities concerning the model turned me off to it at the time. I decided to give it another look and so I've been working on the areas I can access (mainly the VC and cabin) to update the textures and possibly give it some new life.

I have tried contacting Matt to see if anything new had been done to it, but he was only in the Forum twice in 2012 and hasn't been on since so I doubt he'll answer the PM. He left no email address in his information nor in the readme for the original release so although I did send a PM I think it's a mute point. I think it could be an even better model if the problems can be corrected, unfortunately the biggest problem is that the exterior work was done largely in the model. . .there are no textures to allow changes to the exterior in the way they are for most other aircraft (freeware or payware). The graphics were cut into the model and filled using color tiles so there's no way to produce variations in the liveries.

I don't know if anyone would want to tackle this but let me know via PM if you're interested. I will make the work I've done on the VC available if anyone actually has the airplane or wants the entire aircraft. . . .I'll post it up as well unless I hear from Matt and he doesn't want it uploaded (which is highly unlikely after almost 10 years).

Starship-2021_2 by Ed Wells, on Flickr

Starship-2021_01 by Ed Wells, on Flickr