As many have likely seen by now on Flightsim.to, Dimus' scenery of Kermit Weeks' Fantasy of Flight airport & attraction has been brought into MSFS by Emerald Scenery Design. It is so fantastic to see Dimus' scenery in MSFS, as well as the additions that have been made by ESD. The scenery right now is considered a beta, as more work is still going into it, and for the time being you will need to turn photogrammetry off, as there will still need to be excludes made to remove the photogrammetry elements from the airfield.

https://flightsim.to/file/16471/fantasy-of-flight-fa08

A little-known fact about Fantasy of Flight - when originally constructed in the 90's, the main/longest runway was made long enough, and with a hard surface buried below ground, to support the operation of a B-29, if he were ever to get his B-29 'Fertile Myrtle' back to flying again. Unfortunately, of course, as time has progressed, the chance of that happening is little to non-existent. The runway did allow for the Constellation, which is displayed outdoors, to be flown in when it was ferried to the location in 2001.

For a first flight around the airport in MSFS, I decided I would fly something that I would fully expect to see Kermit Weeks flying.