So a lot of people in the virtual firefighting community were underwhelmed by the Virtavia Neptune on multiple levels. I'm being one of those people. Decided to update it to fly more like the real Neptune and add some things that make it a little more enjoyable to fly as an airtanker. Some may know they came out with a "remastered" package of it last year I think it was, that included a couple airtanker versions with the Navy versions. I've also added custom sounds to it to better represent the unique roar of the P-2Vs. The roar of R3350s with the howl of J34 turbo jets was non-existent in the original. Which I think is one of those things that makes the Neptune iconic. Nothing really sounds like it. I've changed the weights, added payload stations, made the plane truly 4 engines, and changed the overall flight dynamics. as well as some housekeeping things to make it work better with FireFighterX for those that use it. Also added several more liveries. 7 to be exact. Testing is currently being done on them and I should be releasing the update soon. Also, those that fly the Navy versions exclusively, the aircraft.cfg file can just be changed to better match the Navy versions with your own reference. Anyone who obviously flies those versions can also use this update to freshen up their P-2s. This will just be a coding change really. No model conversion work or anything like that. I'm having it tested in both FSX and P3D versions of their Neptune.

Sound Preview: