FSX now failing to load payware dll's and addons properly

Thread: FSX now failing to load payware dll's and addons properly

Threaded View

FSX now failing to load payware dll's and addons properly

Hey all,

Goshawk45 here again with yet another problem, except it keeps getting worse as time goes on. The last two payware addons I have installed fail to load in fsx. One being A2A Accufeel v2 and the other being the Carenado C172SP G1000. With accufeel, it says there is an error with third party software, see screenshot below. The Carenado Cessna has the same error message, but says it is a different dll that is the problem of course and when the sim actually loads, I cannot fly the Cessna because it just crashes the game. I have contacted both developers customer support pages and have had no luck with any fixes they suggest, just the same errors. I have tried disabling anti-virus, running as admin, and still have not had any luck. Any suggestions? and should I do a complete reinstall of FSX and Acceleration? Because these problems keep getting worse every month.
    **UPDATE**
    Fixed the Accufeel problem, followed these steps from https://www.fs-force.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=619. Just changed the name of the dll's in the FSX DLL and changed the names of the problem dll's in their respective folder. Pain in the #$%, but it works.....for now....

Thanks,

Goshawk45
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fsx issue.jpg  
    Last edited by goshawk45; January 5th, 2021 at 18:12. Reason: Fixed Accufeel

Members who have read this thread: 0