Hi,
I purchased their Thunderstreak a couple of months back, finally got around to loading it.

Took me forever to figure out how to start it and close the hatch, wouldn't have without the help of a thread here that explained it.

Supposedly, they offer the Flight Manual with the plane. I saw a note that it was available in the forum. But no sign of it there.

Every time I try to log into the site or submit a ticket, I get a 500 Error web page.

I couldn't find a way to contact them through their Facebook page either. Obviously they're still around. Do they have any idea there are issues with their (new?) website.

I have some other issues with the plane, too.
How do you get rid of that green banner. I've launched their key as admin several times, the plane never times out on me, it just keeps saying "Unprotected Copy"... What the heck does that mean?
The pylon button doesn't seem to work all the time. I got it to work once, but hasn't worked since.
I noticed, too, while flying, the outer pylons disappeared, even though the tanks were still there. That might have been a graphical issue, though. I think I had heard some bings before it.

The plane sure is a graphics hog. I'm running it on FSX:SE with an RTX-2070 Super and 16 GB of memory, and definitely have issues with this plane. I'm going to try the Ubuntu model, and maybe reduce the textures to 2048 from 4096. I wasn't flying in a very intense area, KBAF in MA, but I do have my settings rather high. But no issues with other planes like this.

Flies nice, but it is pretty hard to trim to level flight. But I'm assuming I'm not set up properly (that's why I'm looking for the flight manual).