I periodically check (with the assistance of Google Translate) the "Russian Avsim" forums for the latest on any Russian/Soviet/CIS aircraft developments. Today, I discovered the following posted by someone named "seyco":

[MACHINE TRANSLATION]

Well, the good news came up - I launched the C ++ code core in P3Dv4 under x64!

I tried it for a long time, the project did not compile. Today it took about 2 hours until I remembered what and how + I copied the project, threw everything except the kernel out of it because the compiler swears at all libraries that are under x86. I rummaged through the SDK examples, compared projects, changed something at home and earned the code. It turned out to be the easiest and fastest. Ahead to rewrite the sound stuffing, symconnect ... The rest of the code is universal and should work without changes (classic).

So there are plans to release immediately 2 models under FSX (x86) and under P3Dv4 (x64).
---
"Ну вот, появилась хорошая новость - я запустил ядро кода на С++ в P3Dv4 под х64!

Как-то давно пробовал, не компилировался проект. Сегодня ушло около 2-х часов пока вспомнил что и как + скопировал проект, выкинул из него все кроме ядра ибо компилятор ругается на все библиотеки, что под х86. Порылся в примерах SDK, сравнил проекты, кое-что изменил у себя и код заработал. Это оказалось самым простым и быстрым. Впереди переписывать начинку звука, симконнект... Остальной код универсален и должен работать без изменений (классика).
Так что в планах выпустить сразу 2 модели под FSX (х86) и под P3Dv4 (х64)."

---

There are a few pictures on this page: https://avsimrus.com/forum/topic/146...omment-3903032

There are also further images in the prior pages.

No idea on how close this would be to release, but it will presumably be free as the original was, but with high-resolution textures, and full functionality in P3Dv4.

For those unfamiliar, the original addon was a deep systems simulation of the Tupolev Tu-154B-2 tri-jet airliner from the Soviet Union / Russia, which debuted in the late 1970s.