F7F Tigercat New VC for FSX & P3D

Thread: F7F Tigercat New VC for FSX & P3D

Threaded View

Blog Entries

F7F Tigercat New VC for FSX & P3D

I thought I'd start a new thread for the F7F Tigercat VC upgrade.

I've got a lot of projects on the fire but I spent a some quality time on the new VC for the "Kitty". I'm about 50% modeled in the front VC, will get started on animation code and gauges when front and rear models are complete.

The model is all new and I've spent a lot of detail time on all of the internals. The MK 20 gun sight is one of the new additions, along with a very accurate quadrant. Research data says that the MK 20 reflected the sight off of the windscreen so I'm not sure if this is the variant I will use. I've got pics showing windscreen and reflector type installed.

Still a very long way to go, but she is a beaut and worth showing in her early stage. This is a project I go to when I need a break from the scenery projects, so bear with me friends.

Enjoy...

Last edited by gman5250; June 3rd, 2016 at 17:59.
    He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.
    Thomas Jefferson

Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake | Cooler MasterAir Maker 8 CPU Thermal Cooler | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E LGA 1151 | CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 288-Pin DDR4/3200 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | SAMSUNG 860 EVO Series M.2 1TB SSD | Mushkin Chronos 240GB 2.5 SSD | WD Black 2TB 7200 RPM |WD Black 5TB 7200 RPM | CORSAIR HX Series HX1200 PSU | Windows 10 HP 64-bit

Members who have read this thread: 3