LCSims Mesh compared to FSX default

Thread: LCSims Mesh compared to FSX default

LCSims Mesh compared to FSX default

Thought I would show a little of what you may be missing by not using a better mesh. This is Lcsims 10m conus mesh. The scenery is 2nco addon with default fsx. The other, at the same location, with the new mesh shows what may be missing. Love flying low through the mountains, with this mesh the contours are sharper and better defined.

Default screens.....http://s179.photobucket.com/user/dha...odef1.jpg.html

Lcsims mesh...http://s179.photobucket.com/user/dha...odef1.jpg.html

Default..http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w...lt/2ncodef.jpg

Lcs...http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w...2nco%20lcs.jpg

Default...http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w...t/2ncodef2.jpg

Lcs...http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w...s/2ncolcs2.jpg
    Domine Deus miserere mei

Nzxt Phantom Case
    Asus Xonar Essence STX Audio Card
    Gigabyte Intel Z77 LGA 1155
    Intel I-5 Ivy Bridge 4.5 GHZ OC
    Xigmatek HDT-S1283 CPU Cooler

16 GB Ripjaws X Series
    MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970
    Viewsonic 27" monitor

Antec 750 Bronze power supply

Fsx on 'Raptor drive

Wn 7 64 bit on 500gb Raptor drive
    2T Storage HD
    Felix Audio Elise Headphone amp, PS Audio Nu Wave DAC Harman-Kardon avr 510 with EV Sentry V Speaker
    Sennheiser HD800 Headphones

I guess you are showing some screen shots ,unfortunately I can't see them.
    I am very interested in this mesh though . Hows the Orbx compatability ?

I have not had any issues with Orbx sceneries. The mesh is some of the best he has produced. I have many of his older ones, Utah 5m,WV 2M ,10M he also has airports vfr and alt files . The new conus 10 with the adjusted airports is really nice. No issues, and I have dealt with Lance for many years, he putts out the product when it is right, doesn't rush it and they doing lots of updates. Nice guy to deal with as well, I don't see how you can go wrong Great product.
    Domine Deus miserere mei

Nzxt Phantom Case

16 GB Ripjaws X Series
    MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970
    Viewsonic 27" monitor

Fsx on 'Raptor drive

2T Storage HD
    Felix Audio Elise Headphone amp, PS Audio Nu Wave DAC Harman-Kardon avr 510 with EV Sentry V Speaker

Thank you . I now have links available to view

I don't have any addon airports, but always noticed some of the smaller default airports looked a little goofy. This mesh seems to have corrected the anomalies, at least to the strips I've visited so far. I don't have the means to post links to any screenshots, but just wanted to add that I'm thrilled with the purchase and service.

I think you will find that his mesh corrects alot of the mistakes found in default scenery, definately improves the overall looks of sim. If you want any screens from a particular airport, I can try to oblige. This is what I heard back from him .......The conUS product is out, Alaska/Canada is undergoing final (hair pulling) QC and LaCaSa (Latin Amer., Central Amer. and So. Amer.) is getting it's first compile done. So more to come. Looking forward to the Alaska/Canada one.
    Domine Deus miserere mei

Nzxt Phantom Case

16 GB Ripjaws X Series
    MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970
    Viewsonic 27" monitor

Fsx on 'Raptor drive

2T Storage HD

Hello all! Trying to recover from a spur of the moment visit to the BIG, BIG city...

First, Thanks to Don and Pat for their nice comments.

Second, I purposely attempt to leave default parameters wherever possible. So unless it's a really, really obvious error I'm not going to alter an airport. So I would imagine that any more regional addon that adjusts things will continue to work OK. In the conUS package there is less than 100 airports that have been altered in any manner out of 14,495.

I use the term "take ownership of an airport" and that means once someone adjusts it they become responsible for it. Some products..., not mentioning names, adjust a huge amount of airports and as you bounce around the different forums you can find many a thread about problems now occurring. I don't want to do that with my work, for differing reasons.

If I might also add a little "sales plug", I am attempting with Alaska/Canada to leave the areas that might overlap some "more popular' addons as separate files rather than as QMID-boundary based, so as to not create any conflicts. Not that mesh can create conflicts, unless yours' is of a better resolution...

Based on this thread I bought the US mesh. Thanks!
    Anneke

When you get a chance let us know what you think of the mesh.
    Domine Deus miserere mei

Nzxt Phantom Case

16 GB Ripjaws X Series
    MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970
    Viewsonic 27" monitor

Fsx on 'Raptor drive

2T Storage HD

Members who have read this thread: 0