Hi
I,ve just completed the planning stage for my next low level high speed run from Abbortsford to Abbortsford via Prince George and other scenic places in North America. I have set out the route I am going to take and carried out a recon flight at medium altitude to check on it.
So if you are interested in another challenge?
Route is from Prince George to Sand Point then to Abbortsford as set out in the attached map and flight plan.
My rules for myself are simple. Keep it low and keep it fast.

My suggestion for you all if you are interested is.
Do it any way you like. You can do it low and fast, low and slow, or if you want meander from airport to airport along the way. The scenery is stunning, the route is a challenge and it is fun.

So simple rules for the low and fast brigade.
1. In river valleys keep it below 200'agl and above 500knots
2. In river gorges or narrow canyons keep it in the canyon and where possible below 300'agl and above 300knots (you are allowed a couple of pop ups to save your bacon). If you go vertical then try and resume before the point that caused the problem.
3. Over large bodies of water (lakes and the like) keep it below 150'agl and above 500knots
4. Compulsory touch and go at Sand Point.

The route is a total of 1139.5Nm, 1311.32miles, 2110.35Km so you may not get it done in one go. No problem. Choose a suitable refueling point and top up. If you want to break it up into steps then by all means do so, just pick your airport and take a break.
There is one tricky point. As shown the route goes through a narrow pass close to Buckner Mountain. It can be tricky to find so a recon flight of that part may be in order.

My flight plan attached has way points in it but this is just to show the route. I don't have experience with this so if anyone wants to set this up as a proper flight then go ahead. maybe a good thing to create a proper flight for those who like that way of doing it.

So have fun and see how you go.

Note: This was done in FSX so don't know how it will translate to FS9.

For pics go to thread in FSX forum.