Wayne tudor

Thread: Wayne tudor

Wayne tudor

Long time Flight Simulator participant and contributor Wayne Tudor unexpectedly died yesterday. Wayne was well known for his beautiful textures, as well as for his flight dynamics. He will be missed. Bill

Oh dear, I am very sorry to hear this. He was a true gent and great contributor and will be missed.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Don't know the name but any contributor to the community in passing is always missed. RIP Wayne.

I knew Wayne sharing with a lot off testing on many projects, sad news.

Sad to hear......

Cees

Wayne was a significant contributor to our business here at AH and more importantly, a friend of many years. Although I knew of recent health issues, this has deeply shocked and saddened us all. My deepest condolences go to his wife Charlene and family.

Thankyou Wayne, it was quite a journey.

Sorry to hear this news. I believe he built the FDE (or a major part of it) for Manfred's C/KC-97 pack? I recall seeing his name around different download pages for some time now (like 7 pages worth at Avsim and I'm sure many other places).

Godspeed & Good Tailwinds Wayne!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It always sucks when a member of our community heads west. Safe flight.

Don

I wonder how many of Wayne's FDs are flying. We worked together for 15 years and I know that apart from our stuff he worked on a mountain of other projects.
    His contribution, like he, went unheralded, always working in the background but his legacy will be countless happy simmers the world over.

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Don't know the name but any contributor to the community in passing is always missed. RIP Wayne.
    As falcon409 says. He contributed a lot. Sad to hear, and condolences to bazzar and everyone else who knew him.

Mike

Blog Entries
    Sad to hear of his passing...however he left a legacy worth remembering! Godspeed on your final journey, Wayne
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Rest in peace, Wayne.

I recall his name from way back, when I first discovered Flight Simming.
    He will be sorely missed.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Very sad indeed.
    Wayne was a valued member of our beta team, and someone that we've worked with for a long time.
    As Baz mentioned, there can't be many developers more prolific than Wayne when you consider how many projects he worked on for so many people for so long.

No doubt he's already up there tinkering with the angel's wings rate of climb.

As a fellow flight dynamisist and flightsim enthusiast I am saddened to hear of the passing of Wayne Tudor. His loss leaves a space not only in our hobby, but also in the lives of all who were close to him. My condolences. He will be missed.

Members who have read this thread: 0