"Hi" from a "newbie" and a question

Thread: "Hi" from a "newbie" and a question

Smile "Hi" from a "newbie" and a question

Greetings Fellow Simmers!

Just recently retired and joined SOH and wanted to say a few things. I've been "simming" for a several years now but have just started to dig into it and feel it pulse through my veins like an addiction. It's frustrating at times, as we all know, but it has brought me more enjoyment than I can describe to you. This is actually the first forum I've ever participated in, so if I do something wrong, have patience ( I'm technologically challenged). I wanted to thank all the developers and advisors and websites and who-have-you, who make this such an awesome hobby. Although you people enjoy it, the hard work and the hours that you invest should be acknowledged and appreciated, for without you, there wouldn't be people like me. I'm not a pilot, all of you should be grateful for that, but FS has given me the chance to experience what it must be like. I'm currently running FS2004 on a semi-high-octane rig (4.4 ghz), although I do have FSX on the bookshelf for now. I was wondering if there is information out there anywhere . . . books, articles, that explain aircraft air configurations for FS9. I realize I'm starting late, it seems much of the focus is toward FSX these days, but I haven't been able to find anything in my countless searches--at least not anything close to being comprehensive. I just want to be able to understand the guts of the beast a bit. I may be getting in over my gills, but I thought I'd take a look. Thx and glad to be aboard.!!

Hello Cobwebs,

I would move this post to the FS2004 area of the forums, I am sure you will get a much better
    answer up there.

Dave
    http://www.TheFreeFlightSite.com
    "Laissez les bon temps rouler"

Quote Originally Posted by No Dice View Post
    Hello Cobwebs,

I would move this post to the FS2004 area of the forums, I am sure you will get a much better
    answer up there.

Dave

I will do that--thx for your response, Dave

Members who have read this thread: 0