Is there a Ryan PT-22

Thread: Is there a Ryan PT-22

Is there a Ryan PT-22

Freeware aircraft out there with the paint of the plane Harrison Ford was flying? That sure was a neat bird, and safe if you ask me since he survived the crash, plus he's a good pilot. Thanks for your time everyone. Kind regards, Jeremy P.S. Strange twist if you think about it, Harrison Ford - Jack Ryan + Ryan PT-22 Crash = A "Clear And Present Danger" LOL

Well, I found these over at Simviation, near the bottom of the page. FS2002 but should work in FS2004...
    http://simviation.com/1/search?submi...ge=1&filename=

FS2002 Ryan PT-22 Recruit. (Category: FS2002 > Vintage)
    Zip file preview
    7.30Mb (1523 downloads)
    FS2002 Ryan PT-22 Recruit. The Ryan PT-22 Recruit was widely used on the air training program carried out by the U.S. and other countries during WWII. The Ryan PT-22 was a primary trainer in which the cadets learned the trade of flying a more complex machine after being promoted from trainers such as the PT-17. Nodel includes dynamic shine, full moving parts, 6 liveries and more; FDE's done using the latest version of the 1% flight model workbook. by: Felipe Belalcazar. 7.4MB
    Posted Jun 23, 2008 14:31 by archive

FS2002 Updated textures for the Ryan PT-22 Recruit. (Category: FS2002 > Vintage)
    Zip file preview
    4.26Mb (567 downloads)
    FS2002 Updated textures for the Ryan PT-22 Recruit. Updated textures include all default liveries now featuring reflective textures. requires Original Ryan Recruit by Felipe Belalcazar - above. for the textures to work. by: Felipe Belalcazar. 4.3MB
    Posted Jun 23, 2008 14:31 by archive

Speaking of the Harrison Ford PT-22 crash - the NTSB just came forth yesterday and stated that it was the "main metering jet" within the engine carburetor that failed, having come loose over years of operation, evidently having never been inspected since it was originally overhauled 17 years ago (there is no mandated requirement/instruction to do so), which ended up flooding the engine causing it to lose power. Also, Ford did sustain some serious injuries, and the NTSB stated that an improperly installed shoulder harness likely contributed to the severity of his injuries.
    Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

Lightbulb

One more recent crash !!

http://www.ksbw.com/news/hollister-m...mower/34587564

BTW .. sounds for the "Recruit"
    FS2002/FS2004 Ryan PT-22 Recruit Sound Set
    [ Download | View ]
    Name: pt22snz.zip
    Size: 2,420,331 Date: 01-11-2005 Downloads: 690

FS2002/FS2004 Ryan PT-22 Recruit Sound Set. Compiled to showcase the unique sound of the vintage aircraft. By Aaron R. Swindle, Skysong Soundworks.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the help.

Members who have read this thread: 1