got my new wheels today

Thread: got my new wheels today

got my new wheels today

got my Jazzy 614HD today...tested it in the house with the delievery guy there..got stuck in the bedroom doorway..about ripped the door jamb off...lol...powerfull lil sucker...i can get to the kitchen stove yay me...can get to the kitchen sink BOOOO :help: ...only thing is..it took the guy ,my dad and mom to get it in the house..it wieghs about 300 pounds or so..now i cant get it back out..so i cant go crusin...oh well gonna work on that tomorrow...im a sierra nevada hillbilly ill figure sumpin out...

now i need to scrape up the $435.95 to buy a carrier for the hitch reciever on my truck..plus put a reciever on dads truck for when the three of us go to an airshow or something..(we have 5th wheels)..im also gonna get a cup holder..back pack,all weather cover and saddle bags...lol....

yall cant imagine what this means to me....

Chapel Hill, NC and the Texas Hill Country
    Sounds excellent Daveroo !!!!!

Might wanta think about rear-view mirrors and one of those 6 ft. flag things for visibility......

LD
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....

It's about learning

to dance in the rain.

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    Thats awesome news David!

Congrats man....

I got my wheels about 3 weeks ago. First time in a year. I still go out at night and look at it to make sure I am not dreaming.. lol..

You might be able to just trim out a small portion of the door jam to get through it.

Also, for a ramp, they have high quality plywood for outdoors use. I think its called MDF, not sure. But that will last a real long time for you.

Happy motoring about...

Bill
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Congrats David! Light the fires and kick the tires, enjoy... you deserve it.
    Gary -

Goundcrew Member - Warbirds of Delaware KILG - Member 7G Club
    Member of the War Eagles Air Museum Santa Teresa, NM
    KILG Tour Coordinator and Member of Collings Foundation Stowe, Mass
    Mid Atlantic Air Museum Reading, PA.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post

Congrats man....

I got my wheels about 3 weeks ago. First time in a year. I still go out at night and look at it to make sure I am not dreaming.. lol..

You might be able to just trim out a small portion of the door jam to get through it.

Also, for a ramp, they have high quality plywood for outdoors use. I think its called MDF, not sure. But that will last a real long time for you.

Happy motoring about...

Bill
    your wheels?..you get a new car??

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post

Congrats man....

Happy motoring about...

Bill
    http://www.pridemobility.com/jazzy/614hd.asp

:woot:

i've decided to offer a few other customizing ideas that may have escaped your imagination:

all terrain:

flame thrower for people who park in front of your drive way:

in case you feel like pimpin,

all wheel drive:

i know you said you were done goin fast, but how cool is this? it does 130 mph!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cheezyflier View Post
    :woot:

i've decided to offer a few other customizing ideas that may have escaped your imagination:

all terrain:

flame thrower for people who park in front of your drive way:

in case you feel like pimpin,

all wheel drive:

i know you said you were done goin fast, but how cool is this? it does 130 mph!!!
    ok..im may take this bottom one and try my hand on pass time on speed...try n meat the blonde girl pagie simpson..weeeeeeeeee