Aircraft List using Tacpack - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aircraft List using Tacpack

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    At the VRS support forum you can find files for tacpacking the A2A P-51D (with sound and tracer effects), P-40, Bf-109E and Spitfire MkI and –II. Haven’t tried them out yet. <o></o>

Awesome!!! Great to see more aircraft getting the mod. Hopefully Dave is getting close to releasing his Hunter mod.

-Jeff
    I pass gas!

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Rob, thanks so much for the F8! Nice to have one of the first-generation jets Tacpacked. Can I port over the tacpac.ini file and aircraft.cfg and panel.cfg entries etc. over to your other Meteors? Or are you perhaps working on them?

A2A B-17 TacPack conversion files

A2A B-17 TacPack conversion files

<center>FSX Tacpack Conversion For A2A B-17
    </center> <center> [ Download | View | Video ] </center>
    Name: a2a_b17tacpack.zip
    Size: 22,594,201 Date: 07-07-2015 Downloads: 145

FSX Tacpack Conversion For A2A B-17. This package includes the files and instructions needed to enable TacPack weapons on the A2A Boeing B17 (Accusim), This package includes only the files needed for the conversion, this is not the complete aircraft. You must own the A2A B-17 and the VRS Tacpack to use these mods. By Ed Akridge.
    Johan

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Johan, I might be inclined to buy the Accusim B-17 after all...

This is on the way: the Accusim P-47 Razorback with TacPac:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC6Y...ature=youtu.be.
    See the VRS forums.

Thanks for the pointer Stickshaker! But I don't have tacpack. I was merely trying to be helpful!

And for me, the combination accusim+tacpack would be a recipe for disaster! I'm a certified airplane nut, but probably the worst pilot in the world.

In real life I was just barely able to put down a Socata Rally. A very docile airplane indeed, with the added luxury of having a friend sitting right hand side who is also an instructor!

Johan

If we're talking 'on the way', then there's the Aerosoft EE Lightning F6 (with a bonus F2A external model) to go with their earlier EE Lightning F3 - which is also getting a TacPack upgrade.

Dave

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Yes, dhazelgrove, and it seems to be almost ready.
    Johan, I used to fly ultralights but I am not a very good pilot myself. Still, I practiced landing taildraggers in a sim and it helped me when I got the chance to land a Tiger Moth.

Are there any tecnical reasons, why TacPack is not working with Prepare3D pro, since it seems to be working fine with Prepare3D academic ?

Do anyone know if it is of pure eula reasons? Or if not, if there will be a Tacpack "update" for the pro version ?

May have to invest in the academic version, if not

Best

Soeren

Soeren, there is a TacPack version for Prepar3D Pro. It is just not advertized by VRS. It has something to do with Prepar3D Pro Plus version. Sells for something like 2 grand. I have thought about buying the academic version as well. This will be especially true if I abandon FSX completely.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Quote Originally Posted by stovall View Post
    Soeren, there is a TacPack version for Prepar3D Pro. It is just not advertized by VRS. It has something to do with Prepar3D Pro Plus version. Sells for something like 2 grand. I have thought about buying the academic version as well. This will be especially true if I abandon FSX completely.
    Hi Tom

Yes, I found out of that a little later today, and at that give-away price, they must be selling like warm popcorn in a cinema

So it looks like it will be academic version, or no tacpack.

Wonder if it is possible to have both the pro, and the academic version on the same pc?

Soeren

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Hi Tom

Wonder if it is possible to have both the pro, and the academic version on the same pc?

Soeren
    That is a very good question. Anyone have both P3D Academic and Pro versions installed?
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

UncleSalty is at it again. Today I saw that Piglet's A-29 Super Tucano has been given the treatment. While I continue to wait for the TacPack IRIS AT-6B, this will be a fun aircraft to fly and fight.
    I pass gas!

Downloaded the UncleSalty A-29 and looking over the files, i saw some shockwave 3dlights effects .fx files inside. They are not payware files? If so, isn´t wrong to use them in this package?
    The raiden has this files too. Didn´t see the other packages.
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

Add "section 8" F-86 to the list.
    Search "Tacpack" in flightsim.com. Added 20 Oct. 2015.
    My Military Flight Videos :

My D.21 appears to be included in the list on Flightsim.com as well, but also as a conversion (I see) by mr. Unclesalty. Don't like that. Nowhere is mentioned that the file is a conversion, nowhere is mentioned it's originally developed by me, never asked permission. Moreover, I made a Tacpack variant earlier, in May I published this V2.00 of the D.21.

Edit: readme file and manual don't appear to be included as well.

I'm sorry but I just don't like this... Just wanted to share.
    dutcheeseblend.blogspot.nl

Living by the grace of our Lord

I wonder if the tacpack significantly affecrs frame rate. My GPU is jurassic
    Intel i5-2500K - Zotac GTX 750 Ti - 4GB G-Skills - Gigabyte B75M - Simbada 500 W PSU - 17' LED

My impression is no.
    If you can run the aircraft that uses it then you are fine.
    It is the complexity of the aircraft (with or without) that is the major factor

Thanks Joe. Just got it.
    Intel i5-2500K - Zotac GTX 750 Ti - 4GB G-Skills - Gigabyte B75M - Simbada 500 W PSU - 17' LED

Fsxba f-18

Adding this to the list : http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index. ... l#msg98206

Here on a test ride :

One of your missions xpelekis? FSXBA 16.1 looks great, getting closer with each release. Installed, just haven't tested yet.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Yeap, and mission is available at SOH FSX Missions downloads with additional features
    compared to video :

Big thanks on releasing your mission.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Milviz NEW

F-100D

Good Stuff all around this one

Members who have read this thread: 14