I wonder what this means....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails splash.jpg  

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Oh Yea!
    I just spoke of this at the ETO Team members fourm, perhaps a TOW package
    to be finished??
    One never knows

Asked Mongoose about that..understand what it means now.....Super!!! Would be wonderfull. So much loss there on our side.

Can't wait for this!

Although having attempted something similar in another sim, I'd like to make a suggestion if I may: Please include alternate versions of any missions where it's dark, but not so much so that you can't see around the exterior of the planes when in outside views. While really dark is realistic for sure and should be an option for those who want it, it's good to remember that it's ultimately a game and we all like to take screen shots of our exploits!

I for one modified the time of the Operation Chastise mission so that there's enough afterglow to take decent screen shots and make flying it a bit easier.

While I'm at it, my incomplete project was called 'The Big City' and it was an attempt to represent Harris' attacks on Berlin. I still have my incomplete documentation (mission details, etc.). If anyone might find it useful for this project, just IM me.

Add the NEW CFS3 Environment v2.0 -ETO.zip add-on and you have a truly immersive experience, especially with this. Can't wait, looks fantastic! It will truly be a battle for the night skies now...

Lt. Heinz Becker

Yes please Ted, yes please!
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Live: Western Maryland. From: North Central West, By God, Virginia.
    Ted, yes, bring it on!

Whatever help you need, all you need do is ask.

Tooth, Fang, & Claw

Another use for sheep: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2FX9rviEhw

Members who have read this thread: 0