Cant Z506 Series of MVG3d - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cant Z506 Series of MVG3d

non-LOD bombs...

Doing a little acrobatics I see.

I have the 50kg, 100kg, 250kg and 500kg bombs finished. I'm finishing up the torpedo and the 250kg canister. I had to make minor adjustments to the mapping. There was some bleed through. Once they are finished I'll export them and do the DPs.

If all works well, they will be ready tomarrow.
    "Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose."-Tom Krause

My works Here: http://www.thefreeflightsite.com/JFortin.htm

Quote Originally Posted by misson View Post
    Bomb bays empty!!!yoke animated! and others animations, I am doing my best. Cheers Mario
    It's all looking very good Mario!

This is more then I could ever accomplish. Nice job!

Dv

Thank you guys for your suport!

Thank u Dave (dvslats), and thank u John (Bloodhawk)!
    Now we have weapons working !
    I´m trying to end the dp file, only waiting news from beepee.
    Cheers
    Mario

Icon22

Hi Mario,
    The "baby" seems to be OK.
    Please remember that '506 never launched torpedoes during operations, but ONLY in trials (before the war)......

So how did they work, Mario?

Did you have trouble lining them up in the DP? I have them centered to 0 in the models X,Y,Z, axis. Not sure if that makes it easier or hard to put them on the AC.

They look very good. I must say that those bombs are some of the best looking ones that I've seen. Hopefully I did them justice.
    "Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose."-Tom Krause

Icon26

Quote Originally Posted by mvg3d View Post
    Hi Mario,
    The "baby" seems to be OK.
    Please remember that '506 never launched torpedoes during operations, but ONLY in trials (before the war)......
    Ok Manuelle but this advise is more important for campaign designers. We due to make the planes able to do the same trials like in the past.

I did not destroy nothing yet , but i know they work good !
    Cheers
    Mario

Icon26 Good news

Our friend beepee is doing a great job ! (and is fair to say a great effort).
    He sent a few pics.
    Thank you beepee!

Mario,

I have the rescue canister finished. I'm working on the DP right now.

Icon22 Ty john!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blood_Hawk23 View Post
    Mario,

I have the rescue canister finished. I'm working on the DP right now.
    Thank u John, so the socorsso model will be with empty bomb bays and dropable rescue canister!!
    I apreciate a lot ur efforts.
    Cheers!
    Mario

Icon16 Wait a little!

There is a beta package in the partners hands!

Hey Misson,

The Canister is finished. I'll get them to you tomarrow. I'm shoveling snow then I have to work.

Til Later,
    John

PS don't for get the captial "J". Other wise its what the english call a toilet. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Blood_Hawk23 View Post
    PS don't for get the captial "J". Other wise its what the english call a toilet. LOL
    Sorry man! I did not noticed! see my nick name: misson when should be Misson (in spanish would be a toillete too!) LOL

Who's putting roundels on her so she can be flown on 'hush-hush' missions from Malta then?

Icon22

Quote Originally Posted by hewman100 View Post
    Who's putting roundels on her so she can be flown on 'hush-hush' missions from Malta then?
    Hi Hewman,
    In my FS9 release You can find the I.Co.A.F. livery with Italian post armistice roundels for the late production a/c.....

Quote Originally Posted by misson View Post
    Sorry man! I did not noticed! see my nick name: misson when should be Misson (in spanish would be a toillete too!) LOL
    Thats too funny. Well no worries then.

I'm going to try a different DP setup. The one I'm using has no weight. You could add the weight in the CFG but then it would be there even after dropping. So I have to try something else.

Je suis fini...

Mario,

I'm finished. Email is sent. I'll let you know if I get the sub-munition dispenser and sub-munitions completed. for now I'm holding off.

MVG3d C.A.N.T. Z506 B Series for CFS2.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - Italian

Description: This is the MVG3d CRDA C.A.N.T Z506B series conversion for Combat Flight Simulator 2.

This conversion consists of four different graphical models, with their skins and configurations.

This conversion work is the result of painstaking and persistent work of several skilled people.:

Bertrand Pillot (beepee) worked with panels of aircraft, converting the gauges of MVG3d for use in CFS2. I think many of us have no idea of the hard work involved.
    He also built the 2D panel and functional VC panel.

Dave S. (dvslats) worked with the effects and contact points in the .air files without his work the plane would not have neither the appearance and nor the proper performance.

John P Fortin (PolarLion or Bloodhawk) worked with weapons, converting them from the originals of MVG3d.
    So, the CANT Z506B of MVG3d series are real fighters for the simulator.

Special thanks to Allen Downey for his initial guiding, in the conversion of the animations in Gmax, this being the beginning of the whole conversion.

But all this would not be possible without the contributions of Manuelle Villa (MVG3d), who deserves great credit for all the work of quality on their planes.

The DP files by me.

My job was mainly to solve the problems of animation all models, and the coordination of all efforts made by the persons mentioned.

MI CREDIT IS TO HAVE GOOD FRIENDS.

Mario Misson (misson)

1/8/2015

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit MVG3d C.A.N.T. Z506 B Series for CFS2.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.
    Last edited by misson; January 8th, 2015 at 16:20.

Pretty work!

Thanks misson. Just downloaded it. Too late for me tonight, but tomorrow I'll load her up and go for a flight around Tobob's La Spezia scenery, I just finished installing.

Fidenza, Northern Italy, 65 miles south of Milano

Icon14 Yes! Yes! Yes!

Great job, Mario! It's a cascade of MVG3d's models for CFS2!
    I luv' it!

Cheers!
    KH

My wee mods here at the Outhouse:

FileUploadName=kelticheart

Icon22

Quote Originally Posted by kelticheart View Post
    I luv' it!

Cheers!
    KH

Hi Friends,
    I hope I'll be able to finish the A.V.I.A. FL.3 before January's end......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	THUMBNAIL.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	158.9 KB 
ID:	18017Click image for larger version. 

Size:	154.7 KB 
ID:	18015Click image for larger version. 

Size:	155.3 KB 
ID:	18018
    Click image for larger version. 

Size:	157.4 KB 
ID:	18016Click image for larger version. 

Size:	155.3 KB 
ID:	18013Click image for larger version. 

Size:	158.5 KB 
ID:	18014

Quote Originally Posted by mvg3d View Post
    Hi Friends,
    I hope I'll be able to finish the A.V.I.A. FL.3 before January's end......
    It will be a beautiful model for strolls in the theaters of CFS2!
    Mario

Quote Originally Posted by kelticheart View Post
    I luv' it!

Cheers!
    KH

I´m glad u like it Kelti!

always I liked the Italian aircraft. They have something special in their designs, some art I could say. I find pleasing to the eye. Also I always have felt attracted by the theater of Mediterranean, child movies I suppose. Okay! I think the Mediterranean is beautiful, but i leaving the thread.LOL
    I know , there are a lot of people , that are not fans or likes the MTO , but for me this work was a pleasure and a honour. And if we see (although it is not a multilod release) in one day it has a lot of downloads, being a package of 105Megabites. So it is a succes !!
    Thank u all!
    Cheers
    Mario

Hello Mario!

Thank you for converting this airplane for CFS2! I also like the Italian airplanes very much, and I'll try this out next week, when I'm at home again.

Cheers,
    Wolfgang

Members who have read this thread: 0