Razbam Metroliner. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Razbam Metroliner.

Quote Originally Posted by strykerpsg View Post
    Heywood,

What scenery are you using in this shot? I had to do a double take as I thought it was a shot of a real bird, until I saw the typical patchy green/black areas in the background typical to FSX. Though the Metroliner isn't my kind of thing, scenery is and that shot is fantastic!

PS, did the static aircraft come with the scenery too? Again, great looking scenery.

Matt
    I think the one you refer to - parked on the ramp - is ORBX KMRY payware Monterrey and surrounds =- /
    It goes with either FTXNCA or the global pack - or you can use it against default, its not a terrible thing to do.

ALSO RECOMMEND you use the FTX AI addon for the additional traffic...just remember to de-select default FSX traffic or you will have some interesting congestion lol
    My settings are relatively high - but the additional aircraft are nicely modeled *except for the occasional FS9 prop behind autogen issue* shrugs - not a deal breaker fr me

For Clarity - there is NO scenery included with Razbam Metroliner

** I also HIGHLY recommend the FTX KRDD Redding airport and environs - not so much for the Redding airport which has a nice cargo ramp for the Metroliner - but for ICAO O85, thats letter =O= not zero
    BEAUTIFUL airfield with low FPS impact
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Members who have read this thread: 1