Fifi

Thread: Fifi

Fifi

She was at Mather Air Park (former AFB) last weekend. I went there during my lunch break and she was just starting to taxi for take off while I was in line at the gate. After she lifted off, she banked right and circled back over the crowd, then off for a joy ride with paying passengers ($1200.00 to ride in the nose!).

And she brought some friends!

On Saturday, Sentimental Journey flew over my house.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10373975_893979547285177_5422193541697467895_n.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	32.2 KB 
ID:	9372

http://www.photographytalk.com/forum...b-17g-and-b29a
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Luck man, thanks for sharing!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Saw her a few years back here in Lake Charles,Louisiana

It must be airshow season again! On that line, I wonder if Joshua saw Jerry Yagen's Mosquito FB.26? She's been flying at the Hamilton airshow this week.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

I saw Sentimental Journey a few years back at Wheeling Ohio County Airport and had the opportunity to walk through the plane while it was on the ground. I'm not a very big guy and let me tell you, I had a hard time squeezing through some places on that plane. All the space on the plane is utilized and not a lot of moving space is left. The bomb bay was a very tight squeeze and the most space was where the waist gunner positions are at. Also got a shirt as well. Apparently the girl they used as nose art on the plane was pregnant at the time and that is why you see her from the back side instead of the front.

Lt. Heinz Becker

Members who have read this thread: 1