Need Help Finding Lost Aerosoft Catalina Repaint

Thread: Need Help Finding Lost Aerosoft Catalina Repaint

Need Help Finding Lost Aerosoft Catalina Repaint

The one I'm looking for is the Pensacola based SAR aircraft that has "PENSACOLA" across the top of the wing.

I've done a search through each of the libraries that I normally get repaints from, but with no hits.

Thanks!
    FAC

I believe it is a default texture, provided from Aerosoft with the package.

Dave

pby

Only one I know of comes with the core program. If you fine the one you are looking for, I'd be interested in a copy.

Attachment 4101

Well, duuhhh! :-)

No wonder I thought I lost it. I was going through my repaints folders and loading aircraft repaints that didn't get loaded since the last FSX re-install. When I got to the Catalina folder I thought it was missing.

Thanks everyone!
    FAC

HAHAHAHAHA....man whutta dork!!!.....................wait..........ive done that myself.........

Due to a recent bout of being seriously under the weather, I resemble that remark. :-)

When it was really bad, I had a hard time remembering the stupidest things. Then to make things worse, I would catch myself arguing with myself about what I was looking for.

FAC

Quote Originally Posted by FAC257 View Post
    Due to a recent bout of being seriously under the weather, I resemble that remark. :-)

When it was really bad, I had a hard time remembering the stupidest things. Then to make things worse, I would catch myself arguing with myself about what I was looking for.

FAC
    lol...been there myself

Members who have read this thread: 37