Repaint request RealAir Beechcraft Turbine Duke B-60 v2

Thread: Repaint request RealAir Beechcraft Turbine Duke B-60 v2

Repaint request RealAir Beechcraft Duke B-60 v2

EDIT: Sorry i wrote the wrong Thread-title - it's not the "Turbine"...
    Hello everyone, just want to ask you if there is maybe someone who has some free time and likes to make a repaint for me.
    I like that Black paint of D-IWEL very much, maybe some one too?
    Here it is:

Last edited by sepp666; February 12th, 2014 at 22:29.

Please, anybody?

I'm too clumsy for that...

id like to have this "paint" myself,seems to me so many great painters out there that could help those of us who just cant do paints ourselves,ive tried,i dont know if im just to stupid to figure out what seems simple for some,or if i can do it,but cant put it all together correctly and it allways fails...

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    id like to have this "paint" myself,seems to me so many great painters out there that could help those of us who just cant do paints ourselves,ive tried,i dont know if im just to stupid to figure out what seems simple for some,or if i can do it,but cant put it all together correctly and it allways fails...
    Nice that i'm not the only one who likes that "paint".

If anyone should have mercy on us, is it much work to make that paint for the RealAir Beechcraft Duke B-60 v2 and also for the RealAir Beechcraft Turbine Duke 1.2?

For me, as i have no knowledge of doing repaints, there are only the engine nacelles that look different?!

You might go over to the Avsim repainters forum with this request, look for a chap named Ron. He does a lot of fantastic GA paints, and will probably do yours.

Cheers
    TJ
    "The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by pilottj View Post
    You might go over to the Avsim repainters forum with this request, look for a chap named Ron. He does a lot of fantastic GA paints, and will probably do yours.

Cheers
    TJ
    Hi, i want to give all interested people an update of what was going on in the last past days.

I did what TJ told me and went over to AVSIM and found the "chap" named Ron aka Mr. Ron Attwood. I asked him if he would like to make that D-IWEL repaint and gladly he answered that he would do it when time is right. Thank you TJ for that hint.
    And now D-IWEL is near completition, only a little detail is missing because on the photos i got from D-IWEL an text is not readable. Now i'm trying to get some better photos. If anyone is a registered member of Airliners.net maybe could have a look on the high resoluted pictures if there the text is readable? --> http://www.airliners.net/search/phot...ne_version=6.0

I'm talking about that text:

Ron told me that he is a registered member of SOH and he would like to sent some pictures in here but something went wrong with his account, here is what he wrote to me:

"I would add a screen shot or two to your thread but although I am a member of SOH and logged in, I cannot post or do anything except add my location on the map. I can't contact any admins either."

He also sent me a first look screenshot with permission to post this here, but i think that the creator of that beauty should be able to post that by himself, so maybe an Admin could have a look at his account!?

At this position i also would like to thank you Ron once again for doing that repaint!

Update: It is done now. Ron finished it and he has uploaded it! It will be available any time soon.

Some screenshots can be found at this location:
    http://forum.avsim.net/topic/436110-...-black-b60-v2/

Members who have read this thread: 47