HU: New Ted Cook Bird

Thread: HU: New Ted Cook Bird

HU: New Ted Cook Bird

Ted Cook has provided another interesting bird for the FS community. Where does he find these things?

Go to his site and see the latest. (Someone please drop in a link to Ted's site, I'm not sure how it's done.)

Thank you Ted!

Quote Originally Posted by normb View Post
    Ted Cook has provided another interesting bird for the FS community. Where does he find these things?

Go to his site and see the latest. (Someone please drop in a link to Ted's site, I'm not sure how it's done.)

Thank you Ted!
    http://www.tedcook.me.uk/Homepage/

Go to Ted's page (or any other), copy the url from the little browser window at the top (using ctrl + c keys) and paste it into your post using crtl + v.

Sascha

Another nice one, fs2004 is alive and well

Two of 'em!

Two new planes posted in two days!

Great isn't it! The Avro makes me think of the old Renwal (I think) plastic kits. I think they had a framework that we covered with tinted paper "fabric".

(Thanks Sacha for the info on how to add a link.)

I love the old, slow birds.

NormB

Quote Originally Posted by normb View Post
    Great isn't it! The Avro makes me think of the old Renwal (I think) plastic kits. I think they had a framework that we covered with tinted paper "fabric".
    Hey, I remember those! I had the Wright Bros. plane. The paper was like onion-skin stationery. Aaaaaand... I didn't do a real neat job applying it, LOL.

Ted Cook has another new model on his site: Wright "Wight" floatplane. Pre WWI.

Thank you Ted!

Members who have read this thread: 57