C-117D arriving at KRDD!

Thread: C-117D arriving at KRDD!

C-117D arriving at KRDD!

A plain wrapper C-117D arriving at Stovall KRDD scenery!

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Nice!
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Nice movie, really compliments the scenery and the C-117. You really short-cutted that final approach :-)

Cheers,
    Mark
    My scenery development galleries:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0skkam7xu8zz8r/DFwnonB1nH

Solomon 1943 V2 Open beta download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...on-1943-V2.zip
    Solomon 1943 V2 update 2013-02-05 download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...2013-02-05.zip

Current Project: DHC-4 / C-7a Caribou by Tailored Radials
    Dev-Gallery at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjdtcoxeg...bAG-2V4Ja?dl=0

Wow, what a great video. Made me feel like I was coming home after a trip to San Francisco or Boise. You cut off the movie just a little to soon TuFun. If you had let it continue you would have seen me come out of the general aviation office with an invitation to come down to one of the local pubs for a beer. In fact we were going to O'Leary's for a Guinness and a Banger.

Thanks for using KRDD in your video.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Quote Originally Posted by roger-wilco-66 View Post
    Nice movie, really compliments the scenery and the C-117. You really short-cutted that final approach :-)

Cheers,
    Mark
    Just practicing for bush landings! Emergency landings too!

That was a real short final, but you didn't bend or break anything, so it's a good landing.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Quote Originally Posted by stansdds View Post
    That was a real short final, but you didn't bend or break anything, so it's a good landing.
    This landing is simular to the one I had experience in a KC135 full motion simulator with the Major showing how it was done. I was in the co-pilots seat and it was extreme maneuvers in big aircraft like that! He did some touch and goes with a few high crosswinds landings. What an incredible hour of fun back in the day! I was just finishing my work on the B-52 simulator when the Major asked if you want a ride the KC135.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TuFun View Post
    This landing is simular to the one I had experience in a KC135 full motion simulator with the Major showing how it was done. I was in the co-pilots seat and it was extreme maneuvers in big aircraft like that! He did some touch and goes with a few high crosswinds landings. What an incredible hour of fun back in the day! I was just finishing my work on the B-52 simulator when the Major asked if you want a ride the KC135.
    Do they still have or operate them?