FS2004 Screenshots Here!!! - Page 129
Page 129 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2979119121122123124125126127128129130131132133134135136137139 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 3818

Thread: FS2004 Screenshots Here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mav View Post

Cheers mav
    It is good to see the pilot has left his enormous blue modern helmet home

Cheers,
    Huub

FSD Northrop T-38 Talon Over Florida!

The FSD Northrop T-38 Talon Over Florida! In NASA colours!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fs2004 FSD Northrop T-38 Talon.jpg  

Icon5

Hi Chris,
    Great enthusiasm and screenies...

And I'm not trying to stop you, but any chance you could do full screen captures, without the desktop bits?

If you fly in windowed mode go to full screen mode and then capture, it will also reduce the jaggies/aliaising you show, giving a much better pic for us to enjoy. Also, I see you're using a laptop, but still you should be able to bump us the screen resolution which will also help with the jaggies/aliasing.

There are also some screen capture progs that people use, I'm sure they'll pipe up, that makes it a one button press.

Anyway, no major prob or criticism meant

Cheers

Shessi

I can certainly try that Out!

This computer is slightly easier than my 64bit one!

Christopher Tarana

Got a thing for the Westland Whirlwind at the mo, partly to do with the airfield in working on at the moment.
    This is Ito's model, one of his best, but you'll need the panel and airfile mods by Lionheart and repaints by Ranger75
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ww.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by ian elliot View Post
    Got a thing for the Westland Whirlwind at the mo, partly to do with the airfield in working on at the moment.
    This is Ito's model, one of his best, but you'll need the panel and airfile mods by Lionheart and repaints by Ranger75
    Portland Bill?

doing Warmwell by any chance?

ttfn

Pete

On the prowl. Bf 110G

Groundcrew's BF 110 G-4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot (24).png  
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

Well done Pete, i see im going to have to make you work harder

Tom Cruise P51

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TC_P511.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	202.5 KB 
ID:	87399

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TC_P512.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	271.4 KB 
ID:	87400

'Montana Miss' Warwick Carters' P51 of course; scenery by Gottfried Razek

ttfn

Pete

Cheers mav
    Mav, when you post your images, I always think I have to see something you changed, removed or added to the model.

I think the Spitfire is a YAS Spitfire with an extra barrel. The other image, removed payload and a different pilot?

Cheers,
    Huub

Quote Originally Posted by ian elliot View Post
    Among the best made by Ito the Reggiane Re2001. The flight dynamics are horrible, but with the tweaked flight dynamics from Manuele Villa's MC.202 it flies quite nice. The model is de-shined and the textures are mine.

His Heinkel He-219 is also one of his better models. It has a nice VC and with the Flight dynamics by mikezola (available in the library) it flies quite nice as well. Shown here with alternative textures by Morton (Avialable in the library here)

Cheers,
    Huub

Icon25

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    Mav, when you post your images, I always think I have to see something you changed, removed or added to the model.

I think the Spitfire is a YAS Spitfire with an extra barrel. The other image, removed payload and a different pilot?

Cheers,
    Huub
    Hi Huub,

Yep, you got me.... generally it's something that' changed, rearranged or removed.

The spitfire is one from skyunlimited.

Cheers mav

Ps.... real early one.....

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...=1#post1211644

Ill have to check out that Re2001, i guess thats the thing with Ito, he was so prolific, i could spend the next couple of years stumbling across new models by him i didnt know he did, they always need new airfile's and other mods but he sure is a much missed master

Cheers mav
    Wozza's P-51 v2 with an alternative pilot.

Cheers,
    Huub

Two more very nice models done by Mr Ito

The Macchi MC.200 Seatta, for which an alternative panel and flight dynamics package, done by Bill "Lionheart" Ortis, is available in our library. (Textures are done by me).

And for obvious reasons the Fokker D.23 experimental fighter. Very nice model, with alternative textures done by Matt Wynn available in our library. (Although these particular textures are done by me)

Cheers,
    Huub

Icon25

Huub,

Probably hard too make out.... also added guns in the wings and a gunsight in vc and outside.... also redid the whole thing over again... so pilot head moves side to side and up and down.

Cheers mav

very nice mav

Icon25 And now for something completely different....

Thx anels9

Cheers mav

Could you please give a link to the file you mention from Mr. Ortis? I tried to search, but it seems I'm mentally challenged. Can't for the life of me figure out how to search here.

Quote Originally Posted by KC013 View Post
    Could you please give a link to the file you mention from Mr. Ortis? I tried to search, but it seems I'm mentally challenged. Can't for the life of me figure out how to search here.

Here ya go

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...atid=8&id=9002

Cheers mav

Two more very nice models done by Mr Ito

The Macchi MC.200 Seatta, for which an alternative panel and flight dynamics package, done by Bill "Lionheart" Ortis, is available in our library. (Textures are done by me).

And for obvious reasons the Fokker D.23 experimental fighter. Very nice model, with alternative textures done by Matt Wynn available in our library. (Although these particular textures are done by me)

Cheers,
    Huub
    Quick question Huub, whose scenery is that? I've been searching for hut accommodations to build sceneries with

Cheers

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Motormouse View Post
    Quick question Huub, whose scenery is that? I've been searching for hut accommodations to build sceneries with

Cheers

Pete
    Pete,

The scenery is Stow Maries which can be found at MIAW. It is the WW.I remembrance package: https://militaryaiworks.com/download...fs-stow-maries

(I hope the link works otherwise a search at the MIAW site will bring you there as well).

Cheers,
    Huub