A REAL WORLD WEIRD ONE

Thread: A REAL WORLD WEIRD ONE

A REAL WORLD WEIRD ONE

A REAL WORLD WEIRD ONE I would like to see built for FSX..... ((if I can ever get mine sorted out :isadizzy: ))

Seen him fly-in to the Coolidge Arizona monthly charity pancake breakfast last Saturday.
    Of course, the Bonanza following him ( zig-zagging down final....and eventually going around,) was not too happy, but he got over it.........

Attachment 94056 Attachment 94057

I didn't get to learn much about it, since I was busy stuffing pancakes and coffee
    but I did notice the SEAT WAS THE GAS TANK..............................
    whew!

more helicycle images here : http://www.flickr.com/photos/airstre...n/photostream/

FLY 'TRAUMAHAWK',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SPINS MADE EASY!
    http://pegasus-pilots-group.webs.com/

Toshiba Quisnos (xtra cheese) X70A ,Intel core i7-4700 MQ , CPU 2.40ghz, 32gb memory, 64bit w/win8 Nvidia GTX 770m

There are a TON of really neat gyroplane designs out in the real world such as the Calidus, Arrowcopter, Sportcopter Vortex, Merlin, UFO Helithruster, Honeybee G2, DTA J-ro, and scores of others. But neither FSX or FS2004 seem to be able to quite capture the unique flight characteristics of gyros. The closest I think one came was Kevin Bryan's rendition of the late, great Ken Wallis' gyroplanes for FS2002 of which the famed "Little Nellie" was one.

One of Mr. Bryan's fictional gyros I'd love to see translated into a real world machine (or at least FSX native...) would be his clever Bushman autogyro that features twin, side-by-side, intermeshing rotors a la Kaman, and is propelled by a radial engine...

Attachment 94058

The neat, retro paint job is by Jean-Louis Coussot.

N.

Members who have read this thread: 0