cfs2autocoast down?

Thread: cfs2autocoast down?

cfs2autocoast down?

Has anyone else tried to use SdC's cfs2autocoast software recently? It seems to be down on his website at the moment.

Just when I'd got the time and enthusiasm to start a project . . .

Cheers
    BuV

Quote Originally Posted by blohmundvoss View Post
    Has anyone else tried to use SdC's cfs2autocoast software recently? It seems to be down on his website at the moment.

Just when I'd got the time and enthusiasm to start a project . . .

Cheers
    BuV
    SDC is up and down on a frequent basis. I suspect he has a life outside of CFS 2. My suggestion is keep checking and the next time he's up dwonload everything you can and keep it in your "Do not delete this, stupid" folder.

Hey blohmundvoss

May I recommend that before you start with SDC’s cfs2autocoast work that you take the time to read Rami’s tutorial on the ETO. He has written a step by step guide for installing SDC’s stuff as well as other great scenery. It truly transforms the stock scenery into a dynamic European Theater of Operations. Rami’s tutorial will take the guess work out of how to do it right. It helped me a great deal. Look here at the Outhouse under “ramirez412001”; I believe you will find the file on the first page, it’s called “ETO scenery installation guide”.

Regards,
    msfossey

Members who have read this thread: 1