CUSTOM SCENERY - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: CUSTOM SCENERY

Excellent Scenery contributions both Downsville and Skytop. I did an enjoyable late Fall dusk flight between them. Thanks to all who contributed.

Attachment 92570

Obie

Members +

WHITE BIRCH HANDCOCK N.Y. 4N8

Another Country Air Port.High on a hill top near Handcock N.Y..fall starts early there!The flying Locals would meet every Sunday AM weather permitting For Breakfast..house Specialty? Flap jacks,local Maple Syrup.Local Hog Bacon and Sausage,From the Local hen house Eggs..and Gallons of HOT FOLGER COFFEE. this with Stories You would Never believe..!I have not been there for years.Contacted the current FBO.recently YEP got a Breakfast Invite..Here it is As It Is .This only thou the great Art and Effort Of Falcon.409.NICE STUFF!..Vin

Members +
    Hi Dumonceau,You were interested in that Pembroke I posted..you called it The KINGS PLANE..You were wondering where it is..Well This Will satisfy you...Note Its Time at SKYTOP,It Was Then I helped Work at It..Have Fun..Vin

http://www.wreckhunters.be/caldwell-rm1.html

http://www.warbirdinformationexchang...hp?f=3&t=13391

Hey all,
    Just checking in to see if there is anyone willing to have a shot at Ithaca. If you saw my previous post here, you know my opinion on it, and what's going on. So just wondering if anyone is open to try it! If not, that's totally fine too...if no one wants to maybe I'll have a go at ADE... :mixedsmi:

Cheers,
    Sylvan
    "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is a war room!"

Intel i5-3230M @3.10 GHz, 8GB DDR3 RAM @1600 MHz, AMD Radeon HD 7670M Graphics 2GB DDR3, 640 GB HDD @5400 RPM, Windows 7 Pro 64-Bit, FSX+Acceleration

sure wish someone would do a good Cessna 177 or 207

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvanriv View Post
    Hey all,
    Just checking in to see if there is anyone willing to have a shot at Ithaca. If you saw my previous post here, you know my opinion on it, and what's going on. So just wondering if anyone is open to try it! If not, that's totally fine too...if no one wants to maybe I'll have a go at ADE... :mixedsmi:

Cheers,
    Sylvan
    I did have a look at it, but the main problem with it is that I couldn't find any good sat imagery for it and since that is the base for any scenery I work on, not much I can do, sorry.
    Best, Michael

All right, thanks for your help Michael! Out of curiousity, where do you usually get your satellite imagery?
    "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is a war room!"

Intel i5-3230M @3.10 GHz, 8GB DDR3 RAM @1600 MHz, AMD Radeon HD 7670M Graphics 2GB DDR3, 640 GB HDD @5400 RPM, Windows 7 Pro 64-Bit, FSX+Acceleration

Members +

War veterans monument HIGH POINT

Located in the HIGH POINT STATE PARK, N.J. Top of the mountains called the Shawangunks..Seen from three states.On a CAUV day it can be seen for many miles.A great Landmark,it has helped VFR flying for many years.Those from that Area will know this..It Took FALCON409 ,to make it a part of our FSX scenery..Never in Microsoft, now is..Historical,Accurate part of Aviation lore...Thanx To FALCON409 for his great talent and unselfishness with this gift...Vin<label for="rb_iconid_24"></label>

Members +

SKYTOP TO HIGH POINT...

Will fly the Ridge,.At HIGH POINT the HUO VOR is near..Traffic into Stewart can be fun..The 105th Airlift Wing of the New York Air National Guard is based at Stewart Air National Guard Base.having a C-5 off yer wing tip Well.One will feel as Diminutive as a fly! I stay on my side of the ridge ,they on the other side..I THINK?<label for="rb_iconid_15"></label>...These scenery's are the works of Michael,and Falcon409...As Real As It Can get...Vin

Members who have read this thread: 1