Competition for the PC-21??

Thread: Competition for the PC-21??

Competition for the PC-21??

Turkish Hurkus. TAI has been building F-16's under licence since the 1980's so this might have some promise.

Obie

That is what it appears to be, a license built PC-21.
    I pass gas!

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    I still like my Brazilian Tucano's. Built like a US Warhog chithouse except there on a turbine instead of a 2X Jets.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Wow! What a rip off copy between the body of the PC-21 and vertical tail and wings from a PC-9.

Your are right. I did not notice the differences between this and the pc-21 (one of current favorite add-ons). But the wings are definitely not swept back

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I don't think it's licence built from Pilatus but there's no denying the influence. Of course similar parameters often dictate similar solutions. The KAI KT-1 is also similar. TAI might deliver a winner here it's all in the execution.

I for one am also a great fan of the Super Tucano. It would be my choice for a bada$$ trainer, border interdiction, and COIN aircraft. I like the PC-9 and PC-21 but I don't no why the Pentagon insisted on re-inventing the wheel with the Texan II.

Obie

Members who have read this thread: 1