Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

quite possible i'd say... would go nicely with Just Jane & the BBMF Lanc (Older scheme style)

well.... she can now taste the virtual skies above Yorkshire! time to finally get some sleep and get back to the Mynarski Meml. Lancaster when i wake up...

Matt, I wish these Lancasters were actually in Skiathos!

What a summer vacation that would be, especially if we flew there and taxied past them!

I can see though why you use this scenery as backdrop for your shots, it's gorgeous, and showcases your top notch work nicely. I don't have the Lanc but seeing your work I might consider it.

Downloading again now Matt. Thanks mate!!!
    If you know the avatar, you know the man!
    M/B: Asus Z170 Deluxe - CPU: i7 6700k - RAM: 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200mhz - Vid: Asus GTX970
    Windows 10 (x64) on M.2 SSD - FS Software on: Sata SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Dimus View Post
    Matt, I wish these Lancasters were actually in Skiathos!

What a summer vacation that would be, especially if we flew there and taxied past them!
    problem is at Skiathos they'd completely jam up that Apron, only room for at best 2 A321 sized aircraft there so 7 Lancasters... might move my Lancaster paint facility... either to Heraklion, Thessaloniki, Athens, or even Soesterberg, Volkel or Leeuwarden in the Netherlands (Regularly spend my Saturdays with a NL. Road Atlas open on my lap doing some Virtual VFR Flying there)

and Dougal, no problem! just doing a T-6 (well SNJ-7C) to represent David Gilmour's (of Pink Floyd fame) aircraft.... after that it's back to Lancasters

Chaps, I've been thinking about buying the FCS Lancaster for ages and finally bought it for £6 at the FlightSim Pilot Shop. The main reason I finally picked it up was the fantastic repaints at Flightsim.com by Matt Wynn. Unfortunately, Flightsim.com are having download problems because of the popularity of an X-plane scenery item causing download limits to be exceeded at the moment. Have these repaints been uploaded anywhere else? I could not find them at the SOH, but I always have trouble finding stuff here.

Cheers
    NickB
    Norwich, a fine city.

Blog Entries
    Very, very nice work matt.....
    We can never have enough Bombers....

It's definitely a great aircraft. FYI, to fix the fuel tank issue (you'll find it if you fly for more than 15 minutes), find the number_of_tank_selectors line in the acft.cfg and change it from 2 to 4, then the fuel system will work correctly.

I.E. find

number_of_tank_selectors = 2

and change it to

number_of_tank_selectors = 4

--Dan
    Never trust a clean Crew Chief.