Canada's PM's Aircraft

Thread: Canada's PM's Aircraft

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar

Canada's PM's Aircraft

Now this is a Canada One.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

I like it. The A300/A310 are (IMHO) the only aesthetically pleasing Airbus designs. Those colors compliment the plane well.
    -Mark

It's a beaut alright but IMHO it needs more maple leafs or leaves, how ever you pluralize that word.

Is this serious? I demand to know where my taxes are being spent! In the past he has always just hoped on a grey air force Airbus. I've seen nothing in the news, On the other hand a smart looking livery not as fetching as AF1 but getting there.

Aha 'tis true enough http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2...criticism.html
    and since the opposition are bitching about it, I find myself all for it.

"But in the eyes of the opposition it’s a little too much “Conservative” blue. NDP Leader Thomas Mulcair accused the Tories of blurring the lines between government business and partisan interests."
    If Mulcair had his way he lop off the Maple Leafs and insert Hammer & Sickle.

Now who will take on doing a MSFS repaint,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

...how ever you pluralize that word.
    ....I believe the plural is,"Maple LeafZ."

Blog Entries
    just this past week i seen a history of Canada planes, they were always ahead of the times. I really enjoyed the program seeing them fast jets from the 50's, the fastest, then they scrapped them ??
    I seen the sauser and the pre osprey vertical takeoff, wow I didn't know the people from the north woods invented them.
    Look What I Have Become!

Quote Originally Posted by Ickie View Post
    just this past week i seen a history of Canada planes, they were always ahead of the times. I really enjoyed the program seeing them fast jets from the 50's, the fastest, then they scrapped them ??
    I seen the sauser and the pre osprey vertical takeoff, wow I didn't know the people from the north woods invented them.
    i belive i may have seen the same show..the man who flew the osprey type plane said he wishes he could still fly it,and his name is still on the fuselage to boot.he told a story of the wing tilting up mid flight when the tilt trim button on the control stick was just moving on its own...he was funny as he described that..

Hey All,

It would be leaves not leafs - that refers to a hockey team disliked by a large part of Canada.

-Ed-
    My heroes have always been cowboys and they all carried guns-
    and they all rode horses-that is all but one.
    When he went to the rescue he flew a Cessna plane.
    His ranch was called the "Flying Crown" and "Sky King" was his name. -Jim Dilly-

The rich man writes the book of laws that the poor man must defend, but the highest laws are written on the hearts of honest men. - Ricky Skaggs-