Korean Harbors - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Korean Harbors

Blood,
    The railyards are in the Fox Four Korea Panther Campaign at Pyongyang.
    What Mustang are you using? Seagull made skins for the AWP51 and I converted CFS3 skins for it,SAAF,S.Korea and Australia.

Wonson Harbor.

"Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose."-Tom Krause

My works Here: http://www.thefreeflightsite.com/JFortin.htm

if you search my name at SimV you find some of my Korean War stuff there. The rest is at LWs

http://simviation.com/1/search?submi...age=0&filename=

I have 5 RAAF Meteors skins for TRA_Meteor_F8. (plus two of my first)
    4 skins for the Fox Four Mig 15.
    1 skin for the mustang. (uploaded twice use the newest one)

at LWs i have two skins for the mk_Texan_LT-6_USAF
    "Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose."-Tom Krause

Talon. Great stuff. I am also just moving into the KW theatre. The Panther I'm using has so many panel gizmos I can barely see out of the screen. A bit more complex than a Gladiator, methinx!

So please don't think nobody is interested in your hard work. I am and it appears I'm not alone.

Many thanks for sharing your skills.

Graham.

Bloodhawk_23. May I take this opportunity to offer my thanks for your efforts. Without you boys this boy would be just watching the cursed television all night...

Top types, all of you.

Graham.

more than welcome.

I was on a huge KW kick for a bit. then i got going on the WWI and haven't been able to pull myself away.

I do plan on getting back to it but I have to finish my wwI stuff.

Oh if you want something fun for the panthers i have a modified campaign to use the panther with catapult launch. sadly i can't upload it but i can help you set it up.

Blood,

I also have a modified campaign but I included some Corsairs and Skyraiders in it.There are also more missions.

The Panther has a new airfile and new bombloads.

Skyraider has some new bombloads.

Tango Romeo gave me permission years ago to to modify his work.I've known him for along time and he knows my work.

I use the FDG Donationware Corsairs and they have the right skins for Korea.I added some new bombloads to them also.

I redid the airfile,dp and cfg for the AW P51.

Talon...

a question. When you refer to the Fox Four Panther Campaign are you referring to the "Bunker Hill " missions?

Quote Originally Posted by Fibber View Post
    a question. When you refer to the Fox Four Panther Campaign are you referring to the "Bunker Hill " missions?
    Yes that's the one I'm referring to.

Talon,

Can you send me copies of you harbors and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood_Hawk23 View Post
    Talon,

Can you send me copies of you harbors and such.
    Still a WIP.I have to fix Wonson a little bit and Pyongyang still needs some work.

Fidenza, Northern Italy, 65 miles south of Milano

Icon5 My expectation level is getting high....

Quote Originally Posted by Talon View Post
    Blood,

I also have a modified campaign but I included some Corsairs and Skyraiders in it.There are also more missions.

The Panther has a new airfile and new bombloads.

Skyraider has some new bombloads.

Tango Romeo gave me permission years ago to to modify his work.I've known him for along time and he knows my work.

I use the FDG Donationware Corsairs and they have the right skins for Korea.I added some new bombloads to them also.

I redid the airfile,dp and cfg for the AW P51.
    Talon, I am drooling....:greenbo:

Knowing your excellent work in the Pacific to make the aircrafts behave realistically in the missions you created, I can only expect the same movie-like results in Korea!

Please, share with SOH the results of yet your endless mission tuneup skills, FoxFour's Korean War is a great addon but it's getting a little aged. A refresher coat from USMC's and USAAF's prop aircraft units points of view will do wonders for it!

Besides, the Korean theatre sorely needs GSL ground sceneries to improve it!

Thank you!
    KH
    :ernae:
    My wee mods here at the Outhouse:

FileUploadName=kelticheart

Quote Originally Posted by kelticheart View Post
    Talon, I am drooling....:greenbo:

Knowing your excellent work in the Pacific to make the aircrafts behave realistically in the missions you created, I can only expect the same movie-like results in Korea!

Please, share with SOH the results of yet your endless mission tuneup skills, FoxFour's Korean War is a great addon but it's getting a little aged. A refresher coat from USMC's and USAAF's prop aircraft units points of view will do wonders for it!

Besides, the Korean theatre sorely needs GSL ground sceneries to improve it!

Thank you!
    KH
    :ernae:
    Kelti,

Don't drool to much.I'm basically working on GSL scenery,

Inchon,Done
    Hangnam,Done
    Pusan,Done
    Wonson,Done
    Pyongyang,WIP.

After doing alot of research I foundout that USS Bunker Hill never served in Korean waters,she was inactive the whole time.USS Valley Forge was the first US Carrier to start operations in Korea on July 3,1950.Her air groups first attacks were on Pyongyang July 3rd and 4th.On July 18,1950 after refueling and replenishing the refinery at Wonson was attacked.Her Air Groups consisted of Panthers,Corsairs and Skyraiders.

Since I'm out to sea until September I'm not sure how much work I will do on this.This trip I have only 6 people instead of the 8 to 10 people which means the shifts are different.

Members who have read this thread: 0