Iris easter eggs! - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Iris easter eggs!

Quote Originally Posted by Txmmy83 View Post
    what is the right filesize? since I get ivalid download warning on extract
    ignore my last post

Quote Originally Posted by Txmmy83 View Post
    what is the right filesize? since I get ivalid download warning on extract
    This also is the same for me - every time i download and try to install it, i just get an invalid data error :-(
    If you know the avatar, you know the man!
    M/B: Asus Z170 Deluxe - CPU: i7 6700k - RAM: 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200mhz - Vid: Asus GTX970
    Windows 10 (x64) on M.2 SSD - FS Software on: Sata SSD

Quote Originally Posted by dougal95 View Post
    This also is the same for me - every time i download and try to install it, i just get an invalid data error :-(
    From Iris Simulations facebook page....

Just a heads up that I'm done with version 1.1 of the Easter Eggs product and the file now weighs in at about 140Mb with the new additions.

The downside is that it's about an hour and a half left on the upload with my ISP and it's already 2.20am here.

So I'm going to call it a night I'm afraid. I've taken the product page down so not to cause confusion and as soon as I wake up in the morning, I'll make sure the file uploaded correctly and make it available on the website.

Happy trails..

~David.

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    The new file is now up! :salute:
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Very nice Montie!

I've been working on one as well
    Attachment 84011

That's exactly what they did with the 1.1 update. So removed one MDL from each aircraft and grew other bits because it is now 140MB download, up from 73 yesterday. In any case, thank you Iris!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Torkington View Post
    Wish I could try out the Sentinel, it looks like a very nice model indeed... I somehow managed to delete my default CRJ 700 panel folder. Dooohhhhh

All the interior model bedlam could have been avoided if the model.cfg [Iris CRJ 200] reads:

[models]
    normal=CRJ200_FSX
    interior=..\..\Bombardier_CRJ_700\model\Bombardier _CRJ_700_Interior

Now the default CRJ 700 interior is aliased and there's no need to include the interior model file in the download.

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CC-130J_AVN View Post
    Very nice Montie!

I've been working on one as well
    Attachment 84011
    Beautiful RCAF:salute: will you be sharing please?

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Thank you! yes I will upload it tomorrow after work as I am off to bed now.
    Attachment 84016

Quote Originally Posted by CC-130J_AVN View Post
    Thank you! yes I will upload it tomorrow after work as I am off to bed now.
    Attachment 84016
    That looks wonderful! :salute:
    Cheers,
    Dave

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    That's exactly what they did with the 1.1 update. So removed one MDL from each aircraft and grew other bits because it is now 140MB download, up from 73 yesterday. In any case, thank you Iris!
    The added part is a full PSD paintkit!

Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Thanks IRIS for the nice models. Nice RCAF repaint too CC-130J_AVN!

Quote Originally Posted by Montie View Post
    Montie please share this repaint with us - nice work!!
    "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses". - Elwood
    Learn more about the mission of the Collings Foundation here - www.collingsfoundation.org
    Collings Foundation Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/collings.foundation

Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Quote Originally Posted by b24_witchcraft View Post
    Montie please share this repaint with us - nice work!!
    That is the plan, this weekend maybe, I have pretty busy weekend... I am moving the repaint into the new paintkit, but I need to tweak and add a bit. The screenshots shows it using the "old" paintkit, where I was adding rivets etc., the new kit has those applied already from the developer. I started a USCG as well..

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

Thank you Montie:salute:
    "I started a USCG as well.."

Our Falcon HU25 nest's is Opa Locka CGAS and Corpus Christi CGAS. USCG1 a Challenger, is Washington DC CGAS.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CG_1976 View Post
    Thank you Montie:salute:
    "I started a USCG as well.."

Our Falcon HU25 nest's is Opa Locka CGAS and Corpus Christi CGAS. USCG1 a Challenger, is Washington DC CGAS.
    they're using 604's??

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    they're using 604's??
    Only USCG 1 at Washington DC CGAS. It's the Commandants Caddy. The HU25's are the French built oldies and they are being phased out to the HU144 and a unnamed Jet atm prospective is Canada's bombardier in exchange for the CCG to access our Dolphins. Very early although to Show and Tell a deal.

Blog Entries
    I was always a bit limited with the FSX model. This one has much more paint potential.
    I'm working on a series of clean skins and one paint already . I'm not showing any success with bumps however. I don't think they have been enabled. Anyone correct me if they have found otherwise....thanks.

And or course, thanks Iris for the Easter "Bunnbardier". I spent the whole day in Photoshop. Great paint kit....awesome.
    He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.
    Thomas Jefferson

Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake | Cooler MasterAir Maker 8 CPU Thermal Cooler | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E LGA 1151 | CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 288-Pin DDR4/3200 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | SAMSUNG 860 EVO Series M.2 1TB SSD | Mushkin Chronos 240GB 2.5 SSD | WD Black 2TB 7200 RPM |WD Black 5TB 7200 RPM | CORSAIR HX Series HX1200 PSU | Windows 10 HP 64-bit

A couple more...

Attachment 84245Attachment 84246

The German Air Force scheme is giving me trouble wrapping the stripe around the nose

Love the black RCAF paint. Now it would loud if it was in Yellow RCAF SAR Scheme. I have been enjoying your latest release flying around Yellowknife, Whitehorse Kodiak and Inuvik. Bombardier and Arctic Area's= Perfect combo husband and wife.

DISLIKE, this is not free, remove Iris and all associates apart from PB, I'm nnot willing to be part PDA forum who supports this loser, I've paid thousands towards our hobby and will not be part of this! Get rid of him and his accocciates because I'm rreporting it all!i will not stand for this here!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Pete, If you have a grievance with IRIS and wish to discuss it with an administrator, please do so by PM. Roger would be the one to communicate with. Comments like you just made are not allowed in open discussion.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Understood mate appologies!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Quote Originally Posted by peter12213 View Post
    DISLIKE, this is not free, remove Iris and all associates apart from PB, I'm not willing to be part PDA forum who supports this loser, I've paid thousands towards our hobby and will not be part of this! Get rid of him and his accocciates because I'm rreporting it all!i will not stand for this here!
    So you're not willing to be part of this forum based on the accusations of some Muppet on Facebook (Facebook! Doh!) eh??
    Don't let the door hit you on the arse on your way out!

"Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Quote Originally Posted by wombat666 View Post
    Don't let the door hit you on the arse on your way out!

really? I do recall you telling me that in the c27 thread that it doesn't cost anything to be polite

He has every right to be upset when his friends are accused of theft from the developer in question page who has been identified by the courts for the that very reason , and this is fact, another tried to raised with evidence prior and you shut him down in public, taking sides of the other party

it seems its very biased here towards one particular group where other developers are allowed to be hang out and dried

If you go back thru all threads you will see that it is fact

Dont let the door hit you on the arse on the way out...... Wow that's excellent moderation for someone who should be neutral

Charter Member 2012
    Well said Jeansy :salute: Womble666 is out of order.