'Well, It Was Nice To See Kahne Win That One'

Thread: 'Well, It Was Nice To See Kahne Win That One'

'Well, It Was Nice To See Kahne Win That One'

I've always liked him.....I thought he was going to do well with Evernham/Dodge....but better late than never! :mixedsmi:

Yep, a great day for Kasey.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Hey All,

Totally Happy!!

-Ed-
    My heroes have always been cowboys and they all carried guns-
    and they all rode horses-that is all but one.
    When he went to the rescue he flew a Cessna plane.
    His ranch was called the "Flying Crown" and "Sky King" was his name. -Jim Dilly-

The rich man writes the book of laws that the poor man must defend, but the highest laws are written on the hearts of honest men. - Ricky Skaggs-

SOH-CM-2024
    Kasey is one of the most genteel drivers in NASCAR, a good guy all around. How many times have you seen him drive dirty? He's like Jeff Burton, both could have won more races had they been more aggressive, but both drive with safety in mind. Kudos to him. If a Hendrick car has to win, let it be Kasey.

Quote Originally Posted by Cazzie View Post
    Kasey is one of the most genteel drivers in NASCAR, a good guy all around. How many times have you seen him drive dirty? He's like Jeff Burton, both could have won more races had they been more aggressive, but both drive with safety in mind. Kudos to him. If a Hendrick car has to win, let it be Kasey.
    Agree!
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Hey All,

Kasey is a great guy and yes he races clean. I have always believed in Kasey just like I believe in Jimmie and Brad - Kasey and Kenny will win a title (or more) - you just watch! I always go for the quiet guys with a brain and a smart CC that stays with them. These guys will always beat the "heart on your sleeve" drivers and rightfully so. There have been several from the past although I didn't really clue in real well other than pearson till Kulwicki but there were others.

Go Kasey!

-Ed-
    My heroes have always been cowboys and they all carried guns-
    and they all rode horses-that is all but one.
    When he went to the rescue he flew a Cessna plane.
    His ranch was called the "Flying Crown" and "Sky King" was his name. -Jim Dilly-

The rich man writes the book of laws that the poor man must defend, but the highest laws are written on the hearts of honest men. - Ricky Skaggs-

Okay so essentially, everyone is in agreement here with one another about Kahne...:mixedsmi:

Quote Originally Posted by Panther_99FS View Post
    Okay so essentially, everyone is in agreement here with one another about Kahne...:mixedsmi:
    Yes, we all agreed and that explains the exceptionally cold weather.

Members who have read this thread: 0