ORBX - Stapleford Abbott Airfield

Thread: ORBX - Stapleford Abbott Airfield

ORBX - Stapleford Abbott Airfield

Hi, sharing a little video of ORBX - Stapleford Abbott Airfield.... Hope you like it!

Thanks for sharing

I must admit, it is rather accurate... I was surprised. I managed to find my way from my local field to my house! Never thought that was possible in flightsim. What I know of Stapleford, this looks pretty similar too... cool video

Very well done!
    Quite amazing scenery.....

Rick

Jetline HellFire GT2 FSX PC, Win 7 Pro 64, P3DV3.4.22
    ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Professional LGA 1150 Motherboard
    Intel Core i7 a770K (4.3GHz Overclocked) Quad Core
    Antec 920 Dual Stage CPU Liquid Cooler
    Nvidia 1GB GeForce GTX 1080 ti
    16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM 1866MHz
    1TB 7200 RPM Seagate HDD+ 60GB SSD Cache
    Lifetime U.S Based Technical Support

" Don't criticize a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. And then who cares! You are a mile away and you have his shoes!!"

That is one great video. The music used was a perect match.

Thanks,

Tom

Hello:

Is there some sort of "SOH Secret Handshake" I don't know about ? :ques:

Why can't I see links to most videos here at SOH FSX General Discussion forum (whether logged in or not) ?

I don't see where it would be a bandwidth issue as most videos are posted on the YouTube servers rather than here.

HELP, HELP... I'm bein' repressed !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS_1bzaj2fw

PS: As test (this was only ... a test !), I inserted a link to a YouTube video in this post, and it is also not showing (for me).

GaryGB

Check your flash version and update it?

Could you be blocking them via an adblocker or Flashblocker?

Hello:

I found that my "Google Disconnect" FireFox extension was blocking Google attempts to track YouTube links here at SOH; after disabling that feature, I can now see the inserted and linked videos here at SOH. :ernae:

Thanks for that idea... I tend to forget about my blocking add-ins which prevent nearly everything from messing with FireFox. :salute:

GaryGB

That looks like how it was when I did my first flying lesson! The white building is the canteen if my memory serves me :salute:

What a great vid! I really enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryGB View Post
    Hello:

I found that my "Google Disconnect" FireFox extension was blocking Google attempts to track YouTube links here at SOH; after disabling that feature, I can now see the inserted and linked videos here at SOH. :ernae:

Thanks for that idea... I tend to forget about my blocking add-ins which prevent nearly everything from messing with FireFox. :salute:

GaryGB
    That's not Firefox. It's Google watching your every move and trying to take control of your habits. Food for thought.

Members who have read this thread: 0