Christmas Lights

Thread: Christmas Lights

Christmas Lights

I'm having fun with the lights at the top of the page. It's a good reflex tester to pop them as they light up. Thank you for this simple pleasure.

First time I heard the sound of glass breaking, I looked around the room! LOL. Then I noticed the mouse hitting the bulbs at the top of the page and now, I refresh the page just to be a cyber-vandal! LMAO

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What lights ?? Haven't seen any lights here yet. I see Merry Christmas,Santa, Rudolph, and a couple of flowers but no lights:isadizzy:
    USMC Retired SEMPER FI:USA-flag:

Forum settings would not stop them, so I blocked the script.

They are fun!! My 9 year old thought they were pretty cool.

Happy Holidays everybody!!!

I prefer bottles .
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Master of Disaster
    eVERY TIme I poP oNE I dO A ShoT!! Oh-Rah!
    If government was the answer, it was a stupid question!

They are a lot of fun! Maybe SOH can keep them up all year round. I've seen people do that with real Christmas lights.

Brian

We're having a conservatory built on the back of our house and the guys were here today putting up the framework...

I smashed a couple of the SOH lights and my wife thought they'd broke the bedroom window out back

Love 'em!!

Dave, you and I are allot alike, I waited till my wife came into the room and ran the cursor across the lights. Good thing she wasn't carrying a cup of coffee. Watching her almost flip completely upside down was very entertaining. The lights definitely add to the season.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

I really like them...except when I boot up and open the forums...having forgotten about that glass smashing fx
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

I enjoy the lights very much.
    In fact, I'm a little let down that SOH is not more festive looking. Tis the season as we all know and enjoy.

I blocked the script mainly because I do not like breaking them and got tired of picking a path to go.

As competitive as men tend to be, I'm amazed that no one has bragged on how pages of lights they have broken......:cost1:

RD

Quote Originally Posted by MudMarine View Post
    eVERY TIme I poP oNE I dO A ShoT!! Oh-Rah!
    And you can sssstttilll tyyppe.....

RD

Quote Originally Posted by stovall View Post
    Dave, you and I are allot alike, I waited till my wife came into the room and ran the cursor across the lights. Good thing she wasn't carrying a cup of coffee. Watching her almost flip completely upside down was very entertaining. The lights definitely add to the season.
    You're a bad man Tom, a bad man... We humble husbands have to keep our better halves on their toes eh!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Torkington View Post
    You're a bad man Tom, a bad man... We humble husbands have to keep our better halves on their toes eh!!
    Thanks for the compliment Dave, "a bad man." I know when I do these things that is the reaction I am looking for. The devil made me do it. Lately I have been saying that more than usual.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

ya mean you aren't supposed to break em all?

The lights are fun, thanks. I'm enjoying the banter about them, some clever folks hereabouts. Merry Christmas all. Happy 2013

good flights, Cal

Quote Originally Posted by harrybasset View Post
    I'm having fun with the lights at the top of the page. It's a good reflex tester to pop them as they light up. Thank you for this simple pleasure.
    I've been using them that way, too. Lots of fun. Thanks, Ickie (or whoever put them there)!