More on the Edgley Optika

Thread: More on the Edgley Optika

Blog Entries

More on the Edgley Optika

A few days ago Craig and i were messaging back and forth as we discussed theflight model, and We came up with this thought that this plane would be right at home at a ski lodge: Dropping skiers off, doing search and rescue, all kinds of things, but there was one thing missing.. It has wheels, and well, wheels dont work so well on deep pack snow.. So, this morning, he messages me back saying essentially; "Hows this?"..
    I havent stopped having fun since.. In fact, i can think of only one thing thats more fun, and thats my jeep, and for the same reasons..
    When he releases the plane, theres this little red button on top of the stick. push it and the skis attach, push it again, they go away.. Even if you like big iron, or are a jet jockey, i guarantee your going to enjoy this little plane.. Its truly an awesome little thing..

Thanks for the update Pam. I am sooo looking forward to this release.

Brian

Hey Pam what part of the world are those shots from. Looks like a wonderful winter land.

Blog Entries
    Hood River oregon and the columbia river gorge east of Portland.. And its fabulous winter area..

Members who have read this thread: 0