Thread: de Havilland Mosquito B.IV released

Ooh, nice! Thanks Dave! :salute:

- Paul
    MB: GIGABYTE GA-X299 UD4 PRO ATX
    CPU: Intel(R) Core™ Processor i9-10900X Ten-Core 3.7GHz
    MEM: 64GB (8GBx8) DDR4/3000MHz Quad Channel
    GPU: RTX 3080 Ti 12GB GDDR6
    HP Reverb G2

I sure wish some one would make a video, it does look very nice.

I'm very much enjoying it, thanks Dave!

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Merci beaucoup, Dave and team on this wooden wonder...

Took her out on a short spin and what is there not to like about it...

Will there be a paintkit available soon ? Would love to try my paint brush on her...

Cheers,

Fleurdelys

This is one damn good freeware plane. Period With this plane, I really might have to finally purchase ORBX england

Here are few quick screenies I took while taking a quick flight around Duxford in my Prepar3D:

Commossierations Think we have all been bitten by the Mossie these last couple of months .... Now from our well known New Zealand aviation photographer Gavin Conroy http://nzff.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=18981<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Looks absolutely superb. Going to download and test tomorrow. Will there be an FB Mk. VI?

Best
    DagR

does anyone know how the Prop feathering switches works, clikking above nothing happens

Are you kidding me, this Mossie is FREEWARE??? Thank you, thank you, thank you. :salute::salute::salute:
    John
    ATC USN Ret

Excellent work, Dave! I love the performance that the Mossie has, even at normal cruise power.

The pilot notes/manual is great too, which I enjoyed looking over before taking the airfraft airborne in FSX.

It has been a long wait, but well worth it!

Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

Thanks for this incredible gift!

Dave, you and your friend really did an incredible job! The screennies might be bit dark, but that is what you get on night missions.

And somebody asjed something about the VC! I can assure you top quality!

And when you get tired of flying you can always crawl in the bomber position!

Thanks again!

Huub

Very cool indeed, Thanks for such a great aircraft, well done
    You take it easy.. and have a nice day

Fantastic, Dave, absolutely fantastic! Couldn't resist taking her for a quick low-level rip around Ellensburg, KELN, Washington. Only thing better than one screaming Merlin is two of them at full howl.

View from the aimer's position at 50 ft AGL and 240 mph is interesting to try and fly from, think I'll stay in the proper seat .

Dawn mission begins ...
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

I love it Dave, Ive been flying it a few days now and cant get over it, thank god your a man of talent who produces gems like these

now to paint the $### out of it

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    I love it Dave, Ive been flying it a few days now and cant get over it, thank god your a man of talent who produces gems like these

now to paint the $### out of it

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    At last after a frustratingly long gestation period if is great to see a native FSX Mossie. Will look great beside the Beaufighter.

Been away all day so downloading it now. Waited for 3 years for this so a bit longer wait for the paint kit won't hurt. Want to push out some Aussie Mossies.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Many thanks!!
    Out-Bloody-Standing.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Thanks Dave... a superb piece of work as always.

KR Matt

Thanks again and again...

While waiting for the paintkit, I've been indulging in a little finger painting on the side...

This time, a satin reflectivity on the spinner just to tell which side your flying at dusk...

Thank you very much Dave for another great addon!

-Thanks,Dave!!!!!:salute::salute::salute:

Very beautiful!

Alain

-

Members who have read this thread: 5