RAF West Raynham scenery

Thread: RAF West Raynham scenery

RAF West Raynham scenery

This is an updated version of some scenery i made years ago, spacificly to get you flying with John Youngs Hunter ai and should be in the library soon. The ACG guys are working on a much more detailed version, so ive gone down the lite road with this one, ive also made use of those RAF vehicles i made and released last week. you will need acg_hunters_raf_9.zip from the main download sites,plus
    raf_gse.zip---by Paul Mitchell and basic MAIW object librarys will be needed.but most people will have these lurking already in there install.
    cheers ian

Wonderful Ian!

I just love these retro-UK airbases and traffic.
    They bring back great childhood memories.
    Cheers, Stuart :ernae:

RAF Raynham

Thanks Ian! A perfect addition to my Silver Wings-Cold War FS9.
    Keep your airspeed up,

Jagdflieger

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...me=Jagdflieger

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty
    to purchase a little Temporary Safety,
    deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Benjamin Franklin

This is a small fix , correct runway headings and a few bits and bobs, as requested by a CalClassic forum member, just unzip into your West-Raynham V2/scenery.
    Id mostly forgotten about this, but i like it more than i thought i would, And although the Brian Clark version is more detailed, i still cant solve the Blurries, so i may revisit this oldie, esp some Bloodhound's object's that were'nt around when i first made this

Quote Originally Posted by ian elliot View Post
    And although the Brian Clark version is more detailed, i still cant solve the Blurries, so i may revisit this oldie, esp some Bloodhound's object's that were'nt around when i first made this
    HI Ian, couple of questions, what scenery program do you use to place objects,I used to use RWY12 but for some reason it will no longer link to fs9

And

Have you tried the dxt fixer to fix the blurries

Ttfn

Pete

This is a small fix , correct runway headings and a few bits and bobs, as requested by a CalClassic forum member, just unzip into your West-Raynham V2/scenery.
    Id mostly forgotten about this, but i like it more than i thought i would, And although the Brian Clark version is more detailed, i still cant solve the Blurries, so i may revisit this oldie, esp some Bloodhound's object's that were'nt around when i first made this
    I messed up, this is the WR fix, i need a coffee
    Attached Files Attached Files

HI Ian, couple of questions, what scenery program do you use to place objects,I used to use RWY12 but for some reason it will no longer link to fs9

And

Have you tried the dxt fixer to fix the blurries

Ttfn

Pete
    Ive got EZ-Scenery payware for object placement, never try'd Rwy12
    Ive used DXT Fixer a few time's, but it dos'nt really make any difference, ive narrowd it down to using any scenery with large amounts of MAIW object's, its not really a problem, im just selective about what i install

Slight change of topic - Church Fenton Meteor AI traffic available on MAIW ......

Quote Originally Posted by NOSNILMOT View Post
    Slight change of topic - Church Fenton Meteor AI traffic available on MAIW ......
    Oh? Sounds interesting Ttfn Pete

Thanks for the HU!

second from the top: https://militaryaiworks.com/search?s...archphrase=all

Cheers,
    Huub

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    Thanks for the HU!

second from the top: https://militaryaiworks.com/search?s...archphrase=all

Cheers,
    Huub
    See there's a couple of other packs of interest for fs9 there too, and an AI ' Snoopy' Herk W2

Ttfn

Pete

Been out all day, but im going to jump all over the Meteor's now

Reading the attached PDF in the Church Fenton download, Ahlhorn with Meteor NF11s is coming along .... we can create a world before the 1957 Defence White Paper decimated the RAF !

PS lots of DDR airfields for FS2004 have just appeared on MAIW ....

My Cold War install is very much alive with a lot of MAIW packages (and scenery from others). Highly recommended!

And to be honest, Eastern Germany was still quite quiet until now!

Cheers,
    Huub

Reading the attached PDF in the Church Fenton download, Ahlhorn with Meteor NF11s is coming along .... we can create a world before the 1957 Defence White Paper decimated the RAF !

PS lots of DDR airfields for FS2004 have just appeared on MAIW ....
    Ive just been re-jigging my old West Malling scenery for the new Meteor NF Ai this evening, and those DDR airfields are well worth checking out, a few have found there way onto the main download site's but most haven't seen the light of day before, your in for a treat

A question for Huub, There's a repaint by you for Rick Piper's Meteor, you refer to RAF Oakington by Cees Donker, Its not in the library anywhere, was it ever released?

cheers ian

A question for Huub, There's a repaint by you for Rick Piper's Meteor, you refer to RAF Oakington by Cees Donker, Its not in the library anywhere, was it ever released?

cheers ian
    Hi Ian,

Cees has produced an awful lot, which has never been released. I can't find it in the library as well and I couldn't find it in my back-ups. So I don't think it has ever been released.

Cheers,
    Huub

He sounds a bit like me another gap to fill in the future maybe

Don't we all Ian. It seems to be the story of our life

Cheers,
    Huub

Just uploaded tonight,
    A tweaked version of my old WM scenery to accomodate the new Gloster Meteor Ai package by John Young/MAIW.look for the recently released "Package Gloster Meteor - RAF Church Fenton ca. 1957 for FS9 (JYAI)" over at MAIW.

MAIW Global Scenery Library Objects (FS9) will be needed from the file library at https://militaryaiworks.com/

RAF Manston 44 FS9.zip will be needed for extra obs, find in SOH FS9 scenery library

You'll find a Zip in this file, "RAF vchs" If you dont already have this,unzip and place Bgl's into Addon-scenery/scenery, and Bmp's into Addon-scenery/texture

If you have my old version of WM installed, be sure to remove and replace with this one,as im using differnet object librarys

PS, i know most of us have different installs for different era's, but this my clash with the WM scenery provided with the Realair Spit package
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wm2.jpg   wm1.jpg  

Thanks Ian! I think one of our librarian would have made it a sticky as well, but I was just ahead.

Cheers,
    Huub