TinMouse II with VC (unofficial) - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TinMouse II with VC (unofficial)

Quote Originally Posted by mrogers View Post
    P.S. Are the wings+flaps and engines visible? It would be good to have them visible for pax viewing.
    No wingviews per se, there's only so much visible that one can check for ice from the VC.

Part count is already well over 400 in GMax (with according awful performance when everything is displayed). I'd probably go crazy if I had to clone the whole rest of the wing-engine assembly as well.

As the virtual pilot, you're not supposed to leave the cockpit anyway.

That's fine, not a problem Bjoern.
    In case I feel like leaving the cockpit, I switch on the autopilot.
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by mrogers View Post
    In case I feel like leaving the cockpit, I switch on the autopilot.
    I do, too, but I don't trust Otto enough to leave him to his own devices.

Here is RC4; it's an all-in-one release with permission from Bob Scott (TM2 team)
    No more complicated installation and the biggest update yet with tons of new stuff.
    Remove any older versions you have installed before you install this one!

Make sure to read the readme!

http://www.mediafire.com/?0vvlgxluohe5vt0

~90MB -> ~224 MB unzipped

And the SDK. All texture source files are now in .psd format instead of .xcf.

http://www.mediafire.com/?pcixoz3z05qm30l

~197 MB -> ~ 597 MB unzipped

Sample screenshots:

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Bug?? I'm liking the iceing

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Looking good, but I must reiterate these windows never ice up in any conditions for which theplane is certified to fly if the window heat is on as they are electrically heated. The wipers should be removing rain but not slush, if that is the case the plane wasn't properly deiced to start with. The chronometer above the glare shield should be the whisky compass.

Cheers: T

Quote Originally Posted by fliger747 View Post
    Looking good, but I must reiterate these windows never ice up in any conditions for which theplane is certified to fly if the window heat is on as they are electrically heated. The wipers should be removing rain but not slush, if that is the case the plane wasn't properly deiced to start with. The chronometer above the glare shield should be the whisky compass.
    Well, the ailerons and elevators don't droop either, it's all artistic license. Same for the compass-turned-clock.

Also, that's the reason why a SDK exists. You can alter everything about this model to your liking.

How do you activate the spoilers tried almost everything, but Í can not ativate the spoilers through a command on my joystick.

pemor2

Quote Originally Posted by pemor2 View Post
    How do you activate the spoilers tried almost everything, but Í can not ativate the spoilers through a command on my joystick.
    Full joystick/keyboard control (anything other than arming/disarming) is (and will be) not supported for the spoilers. Mouse dragging only.

(Should've mentioned that in the readme.)

I had to work around the TinMouse's and FS9's systems and any try to implement keyboard control so far has failed miserably.

Lightbulb

If you want auto spoilers and reverse (only will activate on landing) it's a gauge for this at Flightsim !
    Work fine with the Tinmouse B737

FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 Panels FS2004 Gauge--Airspeed Reduction Monitor
    [ Download | View ]
    Name: arm_1.zip
    Size: 112,382 Date: 03-14-2006 Downloads: 1,296

FS2004 Gauge--Airspeed Reduction Monitor (ARM). This small, but fully animated gauge arms the spoilers and reverse thrusters so both deploy upon landing. The gauge does not extend spoilers or activate reverse thrusters until the nose wheel is safely on the runway. This overcomes the pitch-up tendency in some jets caused when the spoilers deploy as soon as the main gear touches down. As IAS decreases to preset limits, r/thrusters auto-deactivate followed later by spoiler retraction. By Glenn Copeland.

Note: The spoilers come up when...
    - the handle is in the "ARM" position and the right main gear is compressed (real 732 feature)
    - they are NOT armed, the main gear is compressed and the reversers are deployed (at least true for the 733 and up; possbly for later 732s, hence the implementation)

Also, they need hydraulic pressure to operate at all.

Then at landing it looks like some part of the spoilers are still up, even after i have put the spoilers back to 0 postion when using the handling in the 3d view.

Quote Originally Posted by pemor2 View Post
    Then at landing it looks like some part of the spoilers are still up, even after i have put the spoilers back to 0 postion when using the handling in the 3d view.
    Yeah, I think I know where the problem is within the spoiler code.

They do deploy upon touchdown though, right?

New users, disregard the hotfix posted farther up; take this one instead:

Hotfix for small bugs in the model's XML icing and spoiler code.

http://www.mediafire.com/?x3ub333i7z57d8j

~1 MB -> ~2.6 MB unzipped

One of the best video about real B737-200

Amazing video !

Problem loading the B732adv.gau

Hu, I am trying to use the latest version of Bjoern's B732. My FS9 reports an error indicating that it had problem loading the B732adv.gau, which resides on the fs9/gauges folder. As such, the software cannot load the aircraft.

Did anybody face this problem?

Thank you,
    Sid

Lightbulb

Gauge problem ..
    Check this:
    http://forums.vatsim.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40157
    Pay attention to this:
    [oldmodules]
    fssound.dll=1
    Hope it's help !

Is there anyon out there that could do some repaints for this 737-200, and only if they have the time for it.
    And if they have the time for it.
    It could be nice with some european repaints for the 737-200.

Like British Airways, with the Landor, and lufthansa,KLM, Air France, Aer Lingus in the 1970's colar, and maybe Pan Am.

Pemor2

I totally support this motion and promise not to change anything major to the paintkit in future releases.

(But I refuse to paint anything other than US-based airlines from the 1980s.)

This is not only you, but everyone out there

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    I totally support this motion and promise not to change anything major to the paintkit in future releases.

(But I refuse to paint anything other than US-based airlines from the 1980s.)
    Oh rats, here I thought I could butter ya up for a First Air paint seeing as your First Air Paint on the 727 was excellent

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/