Photobucket upload error

Thread: Photobucket upload error

Photobucket upload error

Hmm in the many years posting screens i have always used Photobucket , i now get an message Photobucket error with uploading , is this across the board internationally , seems very hard to contact group and i'm not the only one .
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Charter Member 2011
    i was haveing the same problem this morning as well
    yes i know i cant spell half the time! Thank you kindly to those few who pointed that out

Quote Originally Posted by stiz View Post
    i was haveing the same problem this morning as well
    +1

also this morning

The last months Photobucket hasn't as stable as it used to be. It didn't work for me several times during this period, but somehow the problems always solved themselves.

Cheers,
    Huub

I've noticed the same thing as Huub,since Photobucket changed the format months ago it has been unstable,sometimes it "freezes" when uploading and the photo organizer thing won't let me drag my pics into the order I want them in....sometimes progress takes a few steps backward....I have always been of the school,"if it ain't broke,don't fix it"...

error messages in Belgium too...
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Members +
    ME TOO!...IMAGESHACK,and PICTURE TRAIL offer an alternative!

Even here, in the mostly gorgeous PNW, it's acting up. Mine often upload to 94% then freeze - finally showing an error with Adobe Flash player which is kind of their way of saying "if we're not playing an ad, there's no upload'.

Photobucket has been also having some 404 errors on links to pictures that were uploaded by one of the users here.

They must be having hardware issues.
    ASUS TUF F17 Gaming Laptop
    17.3" 144Hz Full HD IPS-Type
    CPU 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
    Ram CORSAIR Vengeance 32.0 GB DDR4 3200
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6GB

All up and running again , never had seen this problem over the years i used photobucket , caught me by surprise . Thanks for the confirmation chaps.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">