Any users of Flight1 UT2

Thread: Any users of Flight1 UT2

Any users of Flight1 UT2

Im just wondering if any of users out there that use Flight1 UT2 that are interested, Ive been converting the textures of all the aircraft to .dds format

Since doing that Ive noticed a quite a significant performance increase with AI running and have been able to increase the number of AI with ease

so far ive done around 2600 files and got about the same to do

If anyone is interested im more than happy to share the textures, although its about 2 gig worth, so it may be a torrent file as I dont have a FTP handy

Oh, yes, I'd love that.

That sounds great... would certainly be interested....

Spike

me too, I admire the time this must have taken.
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

Quote Originally Posted by Naismith View Post
    me too, I admire the time this must have taken.
    it gets a little quiet on night shift at times, i was able to 10hrs straight the other night which knocked over a huge chunk, the mouse finger wasnt too impressed that afternoon

got 4 nights coming up, so i should be able to get a lot done unless i have admin to do

I am also interested!

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

Blog Entries
    That sounds great, I would love to have it!

Regards,
    Biggles.

Count me in

Bill

Very interested. Thank you for taking the time to do this.

-Damien

Count me in also!
    ASUS SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK1 LGA 1150 Intel Z97
    Intel Core i7-4790K Haswell Quad-Core 4.0GHz
    Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced - High Air Flow Full
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X
    DirectCU II R9280-DC2T-3GD5 Radeon R9 280 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready
    EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 80 PLUS PLATINUM Certified 1000W

Charter Member 2012
    Matt, Me also

Much appreciated

Bruce

would be intrested in your hard work here too

SOH-CM-2023
    I uninstalled UT 2. Never had any ai flying anywhere. The occasional 737 or crj but that's it. Went back to MRAI/PAI/WOAI and I have all the AI I could want
    You can't take the sky from me...

never had a problem with it been one of my best purchases

I'd love to have that package too.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

Jeansy,

...ABSOLUTELY!! I would love to have native-format textures on these planes!!! That sounds like a long and tedious process, but count me in when you finish!!!
    Matt

How is the progress on this project. Looking very much forward to the result and love to have the file.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian_Gladden View Post
    I uninstalled UT 2. Never had any ai flying anywhere. The occasional 737 or crj but that's it. Went back to MRAI/PAI/WOAI and I have all the AI I could want
    I haven't uninstalled mine Brian, but based on what it says it does and what I have gotten thus far, not impressed at all. I think I ran it once when I purchased it, supposedly to set everything in motion and never messed with it after that. I thought it would be neat to have something other than the lame default AI that came with FSX. . . .but the fact is I don't fly Commercial aircraft at all so I don't ever fly into the larger/busiest airports, they're usually frame hogs if there's more than 6 AI aircraft sitting there and the amount of GA flights created by UT seems to be almost non-existent. Just another utility I wasted money on basically.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

SOH-CM-2023
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    I haven't uninstalled mine Brian, but based on what it says it does and what I have gotten thus far, not impressed at all. I think I ran it once when I purchased it, supposedly to set everything in motion and never messed with it after that. I thought it would be neat to have something other than the lame default AI that came with FSX. . . .but the fact is I don't fly Commercial aircraft at all so I don't ever fly into the larger/busiest airports, they're usually frame hogs if there's more than 6 AI aircraft sitting there and the amount of GA flights created by UT seems to be almost non-existent. Just another utility I wasted money on basically.
    I bought Traffic X first. Pretty much a joke. The flight plans were ridiculous. at KBTV (Burlington VT) it had a United RJ-85 (Haven't seen one of those at BTV in over 10 years) on a flight to LAX (huh?). Also the traffic was very light.

So I plopped down another $30 and got UT II. More accurate flight plans but no where near the level of traffic that several of the smaller "regional" airports I fly into normally have. Now my system is pretty high powered so I can run lots of AI so I uninstalled UT II and went back to my old FS9 AI packages. Works fine on my system.
    You can't take the sky from me...

I will echo what has been said here in that I would be very interested in this!

Brandon