Good Blackhawk?

Thread: Good Blackhawk?

Good Blackhawk?

Does anyone know where i can get a good UH-60, HH-60, MH-60, or SH-60? And DON'T say Abacus.

Virtavia makes a good one with several Army and Air Force models, no 2D panel but I've enjoyed flying it. There are a few repaints for it also. Areosoft's SH-60 is good too, had it in FS9 but I have to believe that the FSX version is just as good. Apart from these Jordan Moore's Blackhawk has been ported over to FSX, not as good as it is in FS9 but it's better than the Abacus ones. Too bad the LZ closed their doors, it would have been nice to have their 60's in FSX.
    AO1 USN Retired
    USS SARATOGA CV-60/ VP-65/HAL-5/VP-0919/VFA-305/NAWS-0176/HCS-5

IYAOYAS
    Naval Aviation Ordnance
    We Are The Arms Of The Fleet

Cera are in the process of making one

if your in a rush, its up to you if you want to spend money or not, waiting on cera's version wont let you down

if you choose to go with the alphasim/Virtavia one theres a few paints at OZx

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    Cerra is in the process of making a UH-60L... I am in real life a SH-60B/MH-60R/HH-60H mechanic now. So nothing for the Navy side. The only other game in town at the moment other than the Cerra UH-60L is the Aerosoft SH-60B/HH-60J package, but I have not bought that because they both have glass cockpits. Which technically make them a MH-60R/MH-60T package. All in what you want I suppose.
    Steve
    FSX Hours: 3000+

Members +
    If you want to try a great freeware model, check out the work at Jordan's place. Grab a copy of "HTR" (Helicopter Total Realisim) and try it out. I added a link for your convenience, takes you directly to the Blackhawk page.

http://www.hovercontrol.com/cgi-bin/...0&y=0&bool=and
    On my tombstone shall read:
    "He ran out of fuel, altitude and airspeed all at once."