Fantasy of Flight v1.0 uploaded to library - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fantasy of Flight v1.0 uploaded to library

Banned
    Blog Entries

extra water tower

How do I get rid of the extra water tower. Looks like the tall one has to go.

ThanksAttachment 68054

richoday, it seems that you also have John's earlier revamp of the airport where the MS default objects were used. I also see the parked planes he used that are still not repainted and you also have two main buildings, on on top of the other. Check your scenery library, there are probably two "Fantasy of Flight" folders, the older one has to be deactivated.

WOW!!!! outstanding work as usual

And we have the Honor of Dimus as our squadron mate....as i have said many times...U DA MAN Dimus....

PD

Experimenting with a photoreal background that meshman was kind enough to provide me with:

Just finished the blendmasks and watermasks but done nothing to the image itself (A lot of shadows and stuff like the planes on the tarmac need to go and other postprocessing). I am still not sure if I will go through with this. The resolution is 30cm/pixel. Some areas look nice, others not so much. Autogen also needs to be added.

Just in case you guys missed this, Moses03 posted this video in the Newshawks forum http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgt_n...ature=youtu.be
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Oh, how I envy this man!!!...

Thanks for the hu Roger. Any FSX Curtis Pushers around?

The closest that I am aware of, is the recreation of a Curtiss pusher that was built from plans by Frank Kruse in 1910, done by Tom Eads for FSX (of which Frank Kruse was one of his ancestors). It's not that close of a match to Kermit Weeks' modern example (Kermit's example being a replica of one of the two seater versions, for one), but as mentioned, I think this is the closest we have for FSX at the moment. Although I'm sure many would consider it "dated", I have always loved this aircraft, and I have always had it in my virtual hangar (dating back to the FS9 version as well).

It can be found at Flightsim.com filename: kruse-cx.zip

Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

Thank you John! That Curtis does look nice and very close to Kermit's. I will go pick it up.

I am now trying to fly over the scenery myself as so far all I did was slew around. Your P-51 lands nicely on the grass.