collectives for flight sim?

Thread: collectives for flight sim?

collectives for flight sim?

I'm really bad at flying helicopters in fsx, I think because it's that I dont have a collective, I cant find any collectives on google that would work with fsx do you guys know a place where they sell them? I'm also looking for affordable but strong and wont break rudder pedals.

I use the Saitek X-52, the throttle unit works just fine as a collective. CH pedals have stood up fine s far over a number of years. Not exciting choince, but functional enough.

Cheers: T.

Charter Member 2015
    or if you're a Lottery winner.... The ultimate heli sim ...at least if you're a R22/R44 fan anyhow?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4K_N3jjsRk

www.ryanaerospace.com.au

I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

chinookmark
    I'm using an X-52 as well, and it works great. I put a pair of zip ties on the joystick spring to loosen it up around center a little bit -- eat makes small corrections easier and more precise.

The throttle works fine for collective. A friend of mine has his strapped to the left side of his chair, with the forward end of the throttle pointing down, and the throttle axis reversed in the sim. It feels even more realistic that way.

You can also add one of these:
    http://www.leftside-limited.com/collective.html

thank you so much! that's what I was looking for.